NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe Bryant rocked a pair of Air Force Max 2013s around Houston Saturday
Damn those are fire cant believe i thought they came out the same time the barkleys did
mean.gif

The barkleys fit loose for a foamposite. Not a even a half size just a quarter size larger then a a normal 12 in foams for me but I have a wide foot.

Last edited:
Call me weird, but I prefer my shoes to have SOME weight. I can't wear hyperdunks to play basketball, because it feels like nothing is securing my foot/ankle.

Same here that "heavy" weight makes it feel more of a sturdy and supportive feel. That i would rather have over a "light" shoe.

Who said the AFM were dull?
The glow on the AFM is very weak.  I put them directly under a garage lamp for half an hour and tried to snap up a pic.  The camera couldn't even pick them up in the dark. 
laugh.gif
  Granted, Im using my phone (Galaxy S2), but still...  In person you can definitely see the glow, but it is pretty weak.  The glow also fades quick.  After a couple of minutes it was completely gone.

Dope pic blammo ! Anyone who says that kick ain't tight is just hating ! That pic speaks volumes, I heard these are way better in person.

Last edited:
Dope pic blammo ! Anyone who says that kick ain't tight is just hating ! That pic speaks volumes, I heard these are way better in person.
so if u dont like a sneaker you are hating? damn, there are alot of haters out here then, including myself. or maybe you liking them makes u a hypebeast? just askin

Did anyone ever confirm if Eastbay was or wasn't backordered on the posites?

Thanks in advance

Did anyone ever confirm if Eastbay was or wasn't backordered on the posites?

Thanks in advance

I called in on Saturday to see if my order was good to go, the rep said they should ship on Monday.

I also checked my status online and it says ready to ship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom