NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champs and Footlocker In South Center Mall Tukwila, WA both have the Nike Blazers and Nike Vandals in different sizes.
The Champs on top of that have some of the Lebrons as well.
I literally just left there. I am not sure about the KD or Kobe So just ask about those.

Footlocker 206-244-3383
Champs. 206-243-2237

Blazers are def the sleeper of the whole ASG pack imo.

And is that dude for real a page back? Like 10 straight posts begging
mean.gif
mean.gif

These are sitting in Houston. I walked today and copped the chicagos as well must have been a All Star Re-stock.

Just got my pair of Barkley Posites. Totally satisfied with them, didn't cop them to resell or cause of hype. These are a great compliment to my KD IV ASG, wanted atleast 1 pair of barkleys and it has foamposite on there. sold! and not regretting picking them up.

The lunar af1 (area 72)

Yes they do glow in the dark, the swoosh and asteroids are 3m reflective and they look crazy under black light.

They are pretty sweet for the money glad i got them.

Last edited:
 The lunar af1 (area 72)

Yes they do glow in the dark, the swoosh and asteroids are 3m reflective and they look crazy under black light.

They are pretty sweet for the money glad i got them.

u guys cant be serious about the blazers being unformfortable ... i have a size 13 wide feet and they are comfortable all day (havent worn these yet but have worn others)

Quick sizing question to the owners of the Air Force Max Area 72's. I usually wear a size 9 in most of my shoes and I was wondering do these fit true to size or do you think I should go up to a 9.5? Thanks in advance!

Quick sizing question to the owners of the Air Force Max Area 72's. I usually wear a size 9 in most of my shoes and I was wondering do these fit true to size or do you think I should go up to a 9.5? Thanks in advance!
It's been a mixed reaction. If you have the option, go .5 up to be safe. Worst case, they won't be too big on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom