NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have ordered on NDC, how long before they send you an e-mail confirmation?  My order ID is saying "invalid" when checking the order status (Im assuming its because the order was just made?).

For those that have ordered on NDC, how long before they send you an e-mail confirmation?  My order ID is saying "invalid" when checking the order status (Im assuming its because the order was just made?).

got my order confirmation at 5:17

got my order confirmation at 5:17
frown.gif

Hope I don't get jacked

The VANDAL was the surprise of the pack for me, all the hype is over the Barkley these vandals look decent and you can prob pick em up for retail still.

YES! Those and the blazers are the best out of all the asg drops. Simple but has flair. I'm glad people don't want them and instead go for the over the top garbage.

Well, was able to cop these. However like there AFM could only grab a 12 and need a 13. Off to find a trade, glad I could grab at all though

honestly, not sure. when the link popped up my stupid fingers had like a 3-4 sec delayed reaction. i was tryna add to cart but got tht stupid message. i kept trying, then viola! into my cart. checkout.
same here... got that dumb *** msg but just kept clicking and boom! added... sick!

WOW, I copped the Barkley's on NDC!!!! I was waiting for the text thru twitter and at about 6:58am CST, I decided to just open my twitter app and it had just posted. I hit the link, added to cart, and it told me due to high volume....blah, blah, blah......try again. I tried again and got the same msg. Tried a 3rd time, and it told me I already had 2 pairs in my cart with the limit being 1, do I still want to check out? HELL YEAH! And then while I was entering my info the twitter texts from all the other sites were bombarding me, so it took me a while to check out. Glad Nike has the "hold your cart" rule. I didn't even want to try Eastbay, FTL, or FA for that reason alone. I can rest easy now. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop.

I was within seconds of giving up after hitting refresh over 100 times on Eastbay and right when i was about to go on a cussing anti Nike rant the screen refreshed to show my size 13 Barkleys in the Cart. = Copped

I seriously hate what the Shoe Game has become and this well indeed may be my last cop.

Work for the Gov. in IT and Have on of the fastest internet connections in the country. Irritating being at the mercy of ishy Ecommerce websites.

Consumers deserve better

Got barkleys on Nike! After missing all RSVPs this week, I was lucky enough to cop Air force max yesterday and barkleys this morning. Great start to the weekend!

yeah it only takes a few minutes after checkout to get emailed an order confirm.
Well I didn't receive any e-mails but my status now says "Preparing to ship" on NDC.  Hopefully, I'm in the clear.
You're good. Mine still says submitted. Usually should say Processing by now but not gonna think too much about it. I'm sure they're processing hundreds if not thousands of orders right now.

yeah it only takes a few minutes after checkout to get emailed an order confirm.
Well I didn't receive any e-mails but my status now says "Preparing to ship" on NDC.  Hopefully, I'm in the clear.
You're good. Mine still says submitted. Usually should say Processing by now but not gonna think too much about it. I'm sure they're processing hundreds if not thousands of orders right now.
Actually on the details, mine also says preparing to ship, although the "Status" on the Orders list says "Submitted".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom