NT 2014 NFL Mock Draft: theJet, CP1708, primetime21, FinallyFamous up next.

With Zuttah gone...? We just signed him to a four year extension last year. Nicks I heard has made good progress recently and his prospects look a lot better. Davin Joseph could and should get cut though. Would save us a good chunk of money and he just plain isn't good anymore. What I want us to do is cut Davin and sign Mack with that money then move Zuttah back to guard.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we're looking for Penn's replacement as well.

My fault I meant Joseph, just read they haven't asked Penn to take a pay cut yet and that might mean he gets released. We might be in play for Brandon Albert or a tackle with the first pick

Call me crazy but I read a lot into Penn tweeting this long happy birthday tweet to Gerald McCoy this morning and McCoy just saying "preciate it" :lol: sounded like when everybody in the office knows a dude is about to get fired except him. Pretty much everybody else he had some longer playful responses to.

Heard we're interested in Albert though.

Is it possible to update the first page? don't mean to be a ***** about it but lol...

:lol:

I'll get at it in the AM. (Can't from phone)

I was pretty sure folks had cooled on makin picks.

San Francisco 49ers select:

S Jonathan Dowling, Western Kentucky

and

Irina Shayk

Last edited:
Wth man, all y'all gotta die bro. Starting w/ SneakerPro followed by ChampCruThick and Proshares. Y'all gotta go man, I'm sorry.

No hard feelings, Just business.

Goes with a lil value; Baltimore takes Jeremiah Attaochu from GT and a hopefully sane K Michelle.

Back
Top Bottom