NT addiction

And I can vent about any problem here! You try that on Twitter and these mogs will throw you on that summer jam screen in a heartbeat. Then throw 76 filters on what you wrote and Instagram that ishh

new-jack-city-o.gif

This site is an addiction. I'm on it from sun up to sundown. It's the homepage on my phone and laptop. It gets me through the day at work.

bruh...

i'm checking NT in the AM when i wake up and at night when i go to bed...

to everybody else... i dont think it's really hampering me... but i think i can get into a NT trance and loose about 3 hours in a day...

over the course of a week.. that's 21 hours..

21 hours of productivity can be a lot! that's a part time job, yo..

i can start a business in 20 hours a week...

i could work a part time gig... making $10 an hour... convert NT time into $200 a week, ya know?
time enjoyed is not time wasted tho. 

im with you on that , i always clown on people  irl who are always on fb and ig.  im more into forums then social media. like the anonymous factor that you can have. ive been gone from nt for months/ years at a time. life happens . it really that hard not to login? 

Yea Im only on NT when Im at work..MAYBE when Im on the porch :smokin....but thats it.

If I got anything else going, I rarely think of NT.

I enjoy NT. There are enough discussions that interest me daily.

Naw I only come here to keep up with like 3 or 4 threads other than that not really alot I'm interested in here

time enjoyed is not time wasted tho. 

im with you on that , i always clown on people  irl who are always on fb and ig.  im more into forums then social media. like the anonymous factor that you can have. ive been gone from nt for months/ years at a time. life happens . it really that hard not to login? 
yes!

It's hard not to log on

Mobile NT is the death of me

People from "great" regions who are on nt so much when they should be out enjoying their city more often ..

I'm just an internet addict in general. even if I dropped NT I'd make up for it on 5 other sites.

People from "great" regions who are on nt so much when they should be out enjoying their city more often ..
see...

That's the thing... Its NOT like folks are sitting at home refreshing...

I can jump on NT during a wack song at the club.

I can check ntin between games at the court.

Yeah some members are definitely addicted to NT...you see them post on literally every single thread that comes up...but to each their own we're all addicted to something 

Most NT activity takes place at work for me

Same. I don't even have a PC at the moment so if I'm hardly on NT outside of work unless I'm checking something I subscribed to for new info.

And I'm with you on the 12 years of NT Stillin. I was at a party with my friends from high school when I visited home not long ago and was telling them something. They asked where I heard that and I said NT and they burst out laughing at the fact I'm still on NT because they were on it with me in middle school when we only went to JB section.

I wasn't on NT at all during 4 years of college. Then I discovered General section while bored at work one day and I'm addicted again.

Same. I don't even have a PC at the moment so if I'm hardly on NT outside of work unless I'm checking something I subscribed to for new info.

And I'm with you on the 12 years of NT Stillin. I was at a party with my friends from high school when I visited home not long ago and was telling them something. They asked where I heard that and I said NT and they burst out laughing at the fact I'm still on NT because they were on it with me in middle school when we only went to JB section.

I wasn't on NT at all during 4 years of college. Then I discovered General section while bored at work one day and I'm addicted again.

there was def a period where I didn't post as much, probably when I was still Areyouin729

I think after college I got out of being REALLY into kicks then pretty much the same I started to frequent General much more

I don't even step foot in that mess of a JB Forum anymore, I sold all my J's except my SB 1's so I am pretty much here, S&T and Nike/Nike Retro

Last edited:

there was def a period where I didn't post as much, probably when I was still Areyouin729

I think after college I got out of being REALLY into kicks then pretty much the same I started to frequent General much more

I don't even step foot in that mess of a JB Forum anymore, I sold all my J's except my SB 1's so I am pretty much here, S&T and Nike/Nike Retro

Same. I have more posts under this SN then I did with jumpmankb from 2003-2013.

You're not doing this are you??????

Yes.

Just like people check Facebook, Instagram, etc.

I'm not tucked in the corner refreshing...

But it takes less than 30 seconds to refresh the page and see of there are any threads that are new or check if someone responded.

You're not doing this are you??????

Yes.

Just like people check Facebook, Instagram, etc.

I'm not tucked in the corner refreshing...

But it takes less than 30 seconds to refresh the page and see of there are any threads that are new or check if someone responded.

Ok..there maybe a problem.

Ive never done that in the club, never seen anyone do that in the club.

I see people texting, but not on FB, IG ect....

Back
Top Bottom