NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

View attachment 1989699 Took him as my overall first pick the previous MLB draft and I’m picking him up again in the bottom end of the 7th round.

Attachments

• 559FF399-8336-4C9F-8321-D5BF491E7AF8.jpeg
    559FF399-8336-4C9F-8321-D5BF491E7AF8.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
RF Lance Berkman

This is getting really old.

Lance Berkman does not qualify as a right fielder. His most career games came as a first baseman, his second amount of games came as a left fielder. THEN right field, literally hundreds of games fewer.

I've said from jump to follow those numbers. Not just pick any ole position you feel like. :smh:

He's your DH or you can repick. I don't have the energy to keep policing this ****.

This is getting really old.

Lance Berkman does not qualify as a right fielder. His most career games came as a first baseman, his second amount of games came as a left fielder. THEN right field, literally hundreds of games fewer.

I've said from jump to follow those numbers. Not just pick any ole position you feel like. :smh:

He's your DH or you can repick. I don't have the energy to keep policing this ****.

statis22 statis22 stays going against the rules :rofl:

man get outta here berkman played all 3 outfield positions for the astros. he was literally a utility outfielder.

you can put him in left if need
be but i not bending the rules on purpose.

Berkman played slightly over 25% of his games in right field. I dont have an issue with CP saying he isnt allowed to be your right fielder.

man get outta here berkman played all 3 outfield positions for the astros. he was literally a utility outfielder.

you can put him in left if need
be but i not bending the rules on purpose.

One thing, please do not list Pete Rose as your catcher, or Mark Grace pitched one inning, so he's your closer. Be real. Keep it as real as possible. Don't make me be a jerk and block moves and such.

My rule of thumb is, if the player played the most games of his career at that position, that's where he slots. Rose is a great example because he played like 7 positions. Which one did he play the most? If it's neck and neck, I'm willing to be flexible, but please everyone, don't try to slide stuff by.

Berkman 765 games at first base
549 in left
373 in right.

I mean, I put it on page one, and multiple times since.

I’m in favor of being lenient with their positions, especially outfield positions, but that’s just me. As long as it’s not something really rare, like the 2 games A-Rod played at 1B towards the end of his career. Berkman did play 374 games in right, so it’s not like it was a rarity.

If we were doing 3 OF spots Berkman is a fine pick but since we’re doing specific LF/CF/RF I see where CP’s coming from

Back
Top Bottom