NT! Allergic to something later in life possible??!?!know anyone? happened to you??

Well been eating seafood all my life, last week I ate craw fish and few days later broke out with little red spots on my face, I'm not allergic to anything so i thought maybe it was a rash, it went away few days later. Fast forward to the weekend, I ate some shrimps and same thing happened. I have a doctors appointment with my demertologist to find out if I am. 
Just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone you know or you?? I hope i'm not allergic being from Texas Coast, we eat a lot of seafood 
ohwell.gif

You most certainly can develop a food allergy... I developed a shellfish & peanut allergy when i was about 13...

Milk and soy milk for me, developed it when I was 15.  I can't drink it without having shortness of breath/bloating/diarrhea.

Thank God for Lactaid.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

You most certainly can develop a food allergy... I developed a shellfish & peanut allergy when i was about 13...

Did it just kind happen over night? or was it slowly you starting notice reactions when you ate those items....smh im 23

I might be wrong but being latose intolerant is not exactly the same as a food allergy... Like if i eat any type of whitefish my throat will close & i could literally die...

To answer your question yea i guess it did kinda develop overnight... I used to kill PB&J in elementary school... A single peanut will kill me now
laugh.gif

My cousin developed a lactose allergy, she just got it around late teens/ early twenties. She said she used to eat and drink milk products all the time.

Heavily processed carbohydrates I've had hard times getting down, my throat will get itchy and start to feel sore after a few bites. This is after eating them non stop for 22 years. Same thing with soy milk, grew up on it now I react the same way to it as I do regular lactose.

If I eat eggs I get this bad feeling in my stomach which leads to me throwing up, then I feel 100% fine afterwards. The weird thing is I have eaten eggs my whole life then out of nowhere I can no longer eat them. I went to a stomach doctor and he said many people develop allergies or food sensitivities later in life.

Shrimp(only shrimp, not crab, lobster, crawfish, etc)

I developed an allergy when I was about 15. My throat would get itchy and my lips would slightly get swollen if I eat a good amount. Never had any effects when I wad a child.

yeh my cal professor said he got allergic to apples at 30 and then it went away 3 years later

weird i know

You probably reacted to your flu shot, when this happens to people they are never the same.

These doctors are poisoning you with mercury, that is why people are developing illnesses in absurd numbers.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

You probably reacted to your flu shot, when this happens to people they are never the same.

These doctors are poisoning you with mercury, that is why people are developing illnesses in absurd numbers.

indifferent.gif

Man shut up... I ain't never even had a flu shot...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Certain fruits and vegetables.

My tongue and lips get mad itchy coupled with my lips and tonsils swelling up.

I've heard that it's actually the chemicals that are used on the fruits and vegetables that cause the reaction.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I've heard that it's actually the chemicals that are used on the fruits and vegetables that cause the reaction.

Thanks Monsanto.

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Well been eating seafood all my life, last week I ate craw fish and few days later broke out with little red spots on my face, I'm not allergic to anything so i thought maybe it was a rash, it went away few days later. Fast forward to the weekend, I ate some shrimps and same thing happened. I have a doctors appointment with my demertologist to find out if I am. 
Just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone you know or you?? I hope i'm not allergic being from Texas Coast, we eat a lot of seafood 
ohwell.gif

A few days later? Thats not an allergy. If you're allergic to something, the reaction happens within seconds to a few hours. Not a few days. You probably dropped that craw fish off at the toilet before you got any spots on your face.

I have had bad seasonal allergies as long as I can remember. But I could eat anything until the age of 25.
One day I was eating an apple, and my lips and guns started itching BAD and my throat got real dry and scratchy. Ever since then, I can't eat a raw apple (no problems if its apple juice or sauce or pie where the apple is cooked/pasteurized).

Then I had the same reaction to cherries, blackberries, almonds, peaches and pears. Got worse every time. These are all foods I ate my whole child hood and up through highschool. It wasnt until about 25 I developed this allergy to them.

The only thing I can think of is my diet was horrible during college, where I lived away from home and ate little fresh fruits and veggies. I guess after college when I tried to eat them again, my body developed an allergy to these foods.

Googled it and came up with Oral Allergy Syndrome. Sucks. Hope I dont develop it toward any more foods, I miss apples and peaches.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't even read it carefully enough... He's right if it's an allergy that +%* is IMMEDIATE bruh... You might have bed bug or something "lol

Originally Posted by Pig Love

poker_face_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244848404789425638b73co_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom