NT Are You A Classist?

Dudes whose girls know how to was their ***** booty holes are clean... Not sure what kinda stank broads you be messin with. 
If shart comes from it bruh, its never clean. Feces residue always there. Enjoy your turd burger.

Tp is for the homeless, last time I used that primitive technology was when Alfred forgot to restock on wetwipes

My mom is like this. We were fortunate enough to come from being extremely poor before I reached HS to somewhat higher middle class now. She definitely views the people from the neighborhoods we grew up in as lesser than her somewhat. Nothing but negative things to say. I will never understand :smh:

My ex-gf mom is exactly like this too. Like my ex told me how poor her mom was growing up, and I drove through her moms old hometown to go to Christmas dinner at my girls grandmas place it looked like no one had visited this town in years. Very tiny and nothing going on.

She's incredibly wealthy now. Multi-millionaire with mansions in a few different states and she looks down on what she came from. Always making jokes at the expense of the poor. Maybe it's a dissociative coping mechanism to forget the past. glad I don't have to deal with her any more. Truly a terrible individual.

Last edited:
humility is something i look for in friends,family, girls, etc.

Can't get down with people that think they're too good or better than someone else

Back
Top Bottom