NT artists: Show and Tell

MAKIN MOVES II - Released on 04/20/11 - FREE DOWNLOAD

My production is killer right now. Features from NT's own Howard Flozstello and PLAN.

Rockin the NT shirt on the cover too
pimp.gif

tumblr_ljxpxoHK611qbs1wr

"Much has changed since the release of our first experiment, MAKIN’ MOVES: THE MIXTAPE, exactly one year ago.. in particular, new crib, new money, new team. As we continue our exploration of sound, we feature my newest artistic additions to the lo.end.radio* roster: frankee physixx, Evans The Pedestrian, and Nandae. On the production end, we got debut appearances from MFB and Antwon Vinson, and you already know that PLAN and yours truly are supplyin’ as well. Also, we had the honor of having Howard Flozstello grace us with a feature! *salute* #NT

This compilation represents the prototype of our sound to date. I can’t even begin to fathom the discoveries we’ll make as we begin to delve further into our sonic explorations and consequently, our own selves.

We don’t make music, we make history. Our history."

MAKIN' MOVES II by loendradio

Check out the rest of our music, we're three tapes deep: loendradio x bandcamp

www.loendradio.com

MAKIN MOVES II - Released on 04/20/11 - FREE DOWNLOAD

My production is killer right now. Features from NT's own Howard Flozstello and PLAN.

Rockin the NT shirt on the cover too
pimp.gif

tumblr_ljxpxoHK611qbs1wr

"Much has changed since the release of our first experiment, MAKIN’ MOVES: THE MIXTAPE, exactly one year ago.. in particular, new crib, new money, new team. As we continue our exploration of sound, we feature my newest artistic additions to the lo.end.radio* roster: frankee physixx, Evans The Pedestrian, and Nandae. On the production end, we got debut appearances from MFB and Antwon Vinson, and you already know that PLAN and yours truly are supplyin’ as well. Also, we had the honor of having Howard Flozstello grace us with a feature! *salute* #NT

This compilation represents the prototype of our sound to date. I can’t even begin to fathom the discoveries we’ll make as we begin to delve further into our sonic explorations and consequently, our own selves.

We don’t make music, we make history. Our history."

MAKIN' MOVES II by loendradio

Check out the rest of our music, we're three tapes deep: loendradio x bandcamp

www.loendradio.com

Back
Top Bottom