NT at work Appreciation/unaapreciation

Appreciated for the random lulz and info that I can get. Makes the 8 hours in this hotbox go by faster

unappreciated for the fact that i'm afraid if I click the wrong post in the general forum, significant amount of mass will engulf my screen.

i'm dying at the chris Bosh caption post.

Appreciated for the random lulz and info that I can get. Makes the 8 hours in this hotbox go by faster

unappreciated for the fact that i'm afraid if I click the wrong post in the general forum, significant amount of mass will engulf my screen.

i'm dying at the chris Bosh caption post.

Typing this while in the clock. Getting paid to post=
pimp.gif

I almost clicked the "Is this the perfect body " thread. Anything that has "girl" or "women" in the title, I have to skip. Cant trust y'all for nothing. Between this site and Slickdeals, i'm being unproducative and rich at the same time. nice

I almost clicked the "Is this the perfect body " thread. Anything that has "girl" or "women" in the title, I have to skip. Cant trust y'all for nothing. Between this site and Slickdeals, i'm being unproducative and rich at the same time. nice

Originally Posted by kickstart

un-appreciation....job's web browser doesn't support the site...major fml
how is that possible. I got like IE2 and it works. Nothing is slower then my work comp

I miss the days of having dual screens. It would be easy to hide my nonwork back then. Now I look over my back anytime someone comes in.

Originally Posted by kickstart

un-appreciation....job's web browser doesn't support the site...major fml
how is that possible. I got like IE2 and it works. Nothing is slower then my work comp

I miss the days of having dual screens. It would be easy to hide my nonwork back then. Now I look over my back anytime someone comes in.

Back
Top Bottom