nt barber oster 76

hey nt i just got into another shop and i do alot of ceasar hair cuts and i need oster 76 blades besides ebay is there another place where i can get them forcheap is anybody here selling them let me know

Originally Posted by 650

not a big fan of periods, huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know google might be able to help id just say amazon but hey if theres somewhere with better prices go for it

Experts estimates that we are losing 137 plant, animal and insect species every single day due to rainforest deforestation. That equates to 50,000 species ayear. As the rainforest species disappear, so do many possible cures for life-threatening diseases. Currently, 121 prescription drugs sold worldwide come fromplant-derived sources. While 25% of Western pharmaceuticals are derived from rainforest ingredients, less that 1% of these tropical trees and plants have beentested by scientists.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Experts estimates that we are losing 137 plant, animal and insect species every single day due to rainforest deforestation. That equates to 50,000 species a year. As the rainforest species disappear, so do many possible cures for life-threatening diseases. Currently, 121 prescription drugs sold worldwide come from plant-derived sources. While 25% of Western pharmaceuticals are derived from rainforest ingredients, less that 1% of these tropical trees and plants have been tested by scientists.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
okay.

Back
Top Bottom