NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Anyone read "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown? I really liked Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code so I figure why not read this too?... Unless its bad :lol:.

:nerd:

Currently reading Ghost in the Wires and it's pretty amazing how he did everything he did. Like, damn, dude is a genius.

It's about the greatest hacker of all-time!

Last edited:
I'm in :nerd:

I highly recommend everyone get on www.goodreads.com

Lots of amazing recs in here :pimp:

Latest Ones:
Donnie Baseball: The Definitive Biography of Don Mattingly
Ty and The Babe: Baseball's Fiercest Rivals: A Surprising Friendship and the 1941 Has-Beens Golf Championship
Steinbrenner: The Last Lion of Baseball (Amazing)
Shaq Uncut: Tall Tales and Untold Stories (Hilarious)
Steve Jobs
Animal Farm
A Million Little Pieces
The Yankee Years
Hunger Games Series
The 50th Law (50 Cent)
Driven from Within (Michael Jordan)
Decoded (Jay Z)

Manga/Comics:
The Walking Dead Comics (Issues 1-101, 102 drops in Mid Sept)
Naruto (caught up to the latest issue #600)

Last edited:
On book 2 of the Millennium Series: The Girl Who Played With Fire by Steig Larsson

I'd recommend if you're a fan of crime fiction and suspense

anybody read the Dream Team book or that Stevie Williams book about tiger woods?

I need to check this out

Dream Team: How Michael, Magic, Larry, Charles, and the Greatest Team of All Time Conquered the World and Changed the Game of Basketball Forever

and are you referring to this?

Golf at the Top with Steve Williams: Tips and Techniques from the Caddy to Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman, and Tiger Woods

Just finished this classic (1 day read)

[COLOR=#red]Finishing A Storm of Swords and starting A feast for Crows. The series has NOT disappointed in the least.[/COLOR]

currently reading . . . The Shadow Factory: The NSA from 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America

The Shadow Factory reconstructs how the NSA missed a chance to thwart the 9/11 hijackers and details how this mistake has led to a heightening of domestic surveillance. In disturbing detail, Bamford describes exactly how every American’s data is being mined and what is being done with it. Any reader who thinks America’s liberties are being protected by Congress will be shocked and appalled at what is revealed here.

I need to check this out
Dream Team: How Michael, Magic, Larry, Charles, and the Greatest Team of All Time Conquered the World and Changed the Game of Basketball Forever

and are you referring to this?
Golf at the Top with Steve Williams: Tips and Techniques from the Caddy to Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman, and Tiger Woods

Just finished this classic (1 day read)

i think thats the book. that dream team is a must tho

Today I rented The Wolf of Wall Street from the library. Looking forward to my train ride to and from school + my break to read this one.

Finished reading The Hunger Games, and now I'm on Catching Fire.
(Team Gale)
(Peeta wasn't with her shootin' in the gym.)

Any good light fictions to pick up?

Also picked up Steven Colberts book and it's pretty damn funny.
I can't remember the last time I laughed at a book that much.

Open to any recommendations on comedy/observational humor books.

i just started reading Hunger Games, so far it's ok (watched the movie first so it's easy to visualize the characters)

Dudes starting to overrate the alchemist...remember reading it and was not blown away.

That was in 2001. 

Dudes starting to overrate the alchemist...remember reading it and was not blown away.

That was in 2001. 

I didn't overrate it. It's a great book.

And I finnaly decided what I am going to read next : The fifth mountain by Paulo Coelho.

I think the Tiger Woods book you may be thinking about is by Hank Haney and is relatively new. It was a good read if you enjoy golf. There is a lot of recaps of tournaments and the conversations had during and after big events about how he helped Tiger evolve and what not. It also gave a pretty good outlook into the way Tiger is with people of that nature.

Back
Top Bottom