NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Started digging into Unbroken and it's already great. I can see why they made a movie. Also got a book called What If? It's intriguing and an easy ready for the bathroom or to get something in quick.

Last edited:

Started digging into Unbroken and it's already great. I can see why they made a movie. Also got a book called What If? It's intriguing and an easy ready for the bathroom or to get something in quick.
I got Unbroken as a xmas gift 2 years ago and thought it was a decent read.  Movie looks boring to me though.

YES...

It's one of the best ART / Fashion books hands down...

Only $22????

I think I'm going to cop it, I saw another version for around $80? So $22 looks like a steal.
Solid addition for versatility in my home library

and blackwatch tartan is my fave :nthat:

Last edited:
I got half the collection of Lee Child's Jack Reacher series over the holidays. Finished Killing Floor and Die Trying. Halfway through Tripwire.

Last edited:

got this for christmas, great so far, I asked for it as I'm 4 months from directing a short

just started wind-up bird chronicle...pretty interesting so far

murakami is becoming one of my favorite authors.

anyone want to list their favorite novels from him?

so i know what to read next...

Norwegian Wood is my favorite.

South of the Border, West of the Sun is my next favorite. Admittedly, that's probably the least Murakami-esque of all of the Murakami novels.

Norwegian Wood :nthat: The feels I still get from that book :frown:

Not a big fan of his latest, Colorless Tsukuru

I do love how he always incorporates music and coffee into his novels :lol:

Mr. Wind Up Bird is a tremendous character. Great story, great novel. Murakami is brilliant.

I own Wild Sheep Chase but haven't read it yet.

Last edited:
Just finished reading the Foundation Series by Isaac Asimov. Really enjoyed them, I'll probably start the I, Robot series next

just re-read The Things They Carried, 1st time reading it since hghschool (over 10 years ago).  Loved it then, much greater appreciation for it now. 
pimp.gif

If anyone would like any recommendations on self-improvement/self-help books, I've really been digging in this past year.

Right now i'm reading Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain; Keep Calm and Carry On by Mark Reinecke.

Great Positive reads for anyone who worries or wants better control of their present and future.

Norwegian Wood was good. Only Murakami I've read so far, but will dig into some more of his at some point. Any recommendations on what I should read?

Last edited:

just re-read The Things They Carried, 1st time reading it since hghschool (over 10 years ago).  Loved it then, much greater appreciation for it now. 
pimp.gif
Great book!  All of Tim O'Briens books are really good, id recoemdn checking some more of his stuff out if you havent already.

Norwegian Wood was good. Only Murakami I've read so far, but will dig into some more of his at some point. Any recommendations on what I should read?
if you liked norwegian wood you will like south of the border west of the sun

i might be in the minority but i liked south of the border better

Back
Top Bottom