NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Another solid set. Just stated Marie Lu's Legend series.

These books really opened my eyes on life lol

The Game - Neil Strauss

Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill

Last edited:
I just finished reading a book called " the book of unknown americans" by Cristina Henriquez and it was a short great story that had to do with immigrants from different countries and their experiences in the united states in modern day america. 

Creative inc and the Kevin Smith book look appeasing.. Have to check those out!

Solid reads 8) Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :smokin

That Pickup Artists book sounds great :lol:

I just finished reading a book called " the book of unknown americans" by Cristina Henriquez and it was a short great story that had to do with immigrants from different countries and their experiences in the united states in modern day america. 

I saw this book make the top 15 of Goodreads Best Fiction of 2014 List

Takes me back to when Mankind and The Rock released their books :lol:

Finished these 2 trilogies. More love story than anything but not entirely bad

Starting the 2 part Little Brother series. Saw part 2 (Homeland) sitting on the bed in Edward Snowden's Citizenfour doc.

Has anyone read, How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie?  I know Warren Buffet was greatly influenced by this book and Carnegie's classes.  I think I am going to check it out.

Still working on Darth Plagueis

Been slacking heavy

Need to start some Star Trek and Star Wars books

just started The Book Thief

Great movie also

Has anyone read, How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie?  I know Warren Buffet was greatly influenced by this book and Carnegie's classes.  I think I am going to check it out.

Good choice. Also check out How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, Think and Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Who Moved My Cheese, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

Last edited:
Anyone read Dark Places or Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn? Which one is better?

On average how man books do most of you fellas get to read in the course of a month or two?..I'm about to start doing more reading myself pretty soon...

Good choice. Also check out How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, Think and Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Who Moved My Cheese, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Just picked up How to win, and Stop Worrying.  I'll check out the others when I'm finished with those.  Thanks for the recommendations. 

On average how man books do most of you fellas get to read in the course of a month or two?..I'm about to start doing more reading myself pretty soon...

When I'm focused I normally read about 1-2 a week assuming books are 200-300 pages.

I normally just read books on the bus on the way to class

Back
Top Bottom