NT Brethren...Would you save her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say you were an up and coming mover and shaker in the entertainment industry...would you wife up and have a serious relationship with a video vixen that has been passed around the game?

Say she has a real cool attitude and y'all click tight but you know that your peers are all pointing and laughing because they already ran through her in her younger years...would you still be able to claim her as your main chick?

And i'm talking top of the line dime BTW, of their stock...

milianworkout2.jpg

melyssa-ford-2.jpg

esther-baxter_3264.jpg

ayisha-diaz.jpg

No Joe Budden.

Originally Posted by capone125

How many bodies we talkin here? If you really like a girl you'll look past her past.

if you see she aint willing to change then pass

Originally Posted by capone125

How many bodies we talkin here? If you really like a girl you'll look past her past.

Less than Jasmine Cashmere but more than more than Mya.

Maybe she held down a good team or 2 in the past like Phil Jackson.

Say...7 - 13 industry peers.

Shorty used to catch bodies like Rambo either a a result of "sexual liberation" or young girl naivety. But shes really a downazz go getter, with a good head on her shoulders, who can bring something to table like CoCo...plus y'all connect real well on a sexual and personal level.

Y'all goin?

ice-t-coco.jpg

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Of course everyone on this forum is gonna say no.
True.  But I'd def save Ms. Milan.  Think about it.  She look better than all these dudes' girls.

I'm not a celeb, so if they're clean of std's, than yes i'm saving them... To hell wit yall cuz

I dont think Id ever be able to click with a chick I knew was passed around so I would never have this predicament. Real stuff.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Nope, not if I KNOW she's been passed around. Make that a hell no lol

In the famous words of my 9th grade gym teacher, "H-E-double hockey sticks, NO!"

No broad of that capacity will ever be the mother of my children, never.

hate to say it but there no such thing as savin a ho i wish there was but there aint just have to live with that haha

Hell no. But I will gladly knock the bottom out on a consistent basis.

Can't save em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom