NT brothas, do you talk to white women? And if no, why not?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

question,
is denying blackness, "hip"?

nerd.gif
race is physical, nothing more.

i like people. i don't care if they are black white purple pink green.... there is no denying race, but it's not all one needs to see.
I disagree, I like people too, but I see, and appreciate their differences. I aint purple, and I aint green. I am me. All my friends that are a different race than I are realized for their differences, and it makes them who they are. Simply saying "i don't see color" is a cop out. 

As far as people who say they are not attracted to them, I can accept that. that used to be me, dated nothing but sistas until this year. Lets just say this is the best year I have had in a while. Some like em light skinned, I like em white skinned. 

My gf of almost 3 years is white (well, white and Indian), and I've dated loads of black girls, about half as many latina girls, and half of that half
white girls. It's nothing to me really, I'm not one of those lame black dudes who either run around exclusively plowing white girls, or the ones who
treat them like the 2nd coming of christ (even though they may be fat and ugly as hell). I guess that's just how I grew up, 90% black elementary
school, 60 something % middle school, 33% black high school, and about 40% black college. So I have pretty much been around everybody all my
life, and don't step to any race any different from the next.

roll.gif
at the "selling out" stuff though, cause those are the same dudes who you couldn't even tell were black unless you went back like 3 generations.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

indifferent.gif

Every race was oppressed by another race throughout history. No need to be salty towards descendents of a people who committed crimes against you hundreds of years ago
roll.gif

Bruh, you sound mad for NO REASON 
laugh.gif

and1play5 wrote:
Black girls be on that bs so why deal wit it? 

Why stereotype though?

Not every black girl has an attitude, the same as not every black dude is a bum or a criminal. That's a pretty childish way to view things
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Alot of sistas that get mad for a black man having or marrying a white women are really mad because they don't know how to hold onto or even get a black man to begin with.  At end of the day alot of brothas have the option to date or get with a white women while sistas on the other hand don't.  I didn't start to talk to or really notice white women until college, one of the best eye-opening experiences of my life
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You acting like white women are the holy grail or some !#%.

Not sure how or where you got that notion from my post. You would have been better off asking me if I think white women are the holy grail or not and i would have told you no cause at the end of the day to me () is (). Now with that being said most sistas like I said get mad or call brothas sell outs cause we have options as far as selections in women, not just white. While as of now sistas selection pool is very limited, so they get mad when they get left behind.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

indifferent.gif

Every race was oppressed by another race throughout history. No need to be salty towards descendents of a people who committed crimes against you hundreds of years ago
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, and I didn't mean that towards you. I was speaking generally, my bad. And I'm not singling out any race/ethnicity either. Some of my Indian relatives hate white people with a passion due to British Colonialism

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
but isn't that the main reason we hate dislike white people. It's human nature actually. I hate the Cape Verdean down the street because he has a motorcycle. *+@%*@@ Boston
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, and I didn't mean that towards you. I was speaking generally, my bad. And I'm not singling out any race/ethnicity either. Some of my Indian relatives hate white people with a passion due to British Colonialism
I hear that fam, we all been done wrong one way or the other. The best plan is to move forward from here, and let the past be the past. I just can't believe there are peeps out there who won't date outside their race 
tired.gif
, it's 2011 man.

Alot of sistas that get mad for a black man having or marrying a white women are really mad because they don't know how to hold onto or even get a black man to begin with.  At end of the day alot of brothas have the option to date or get with a white women while sistas on the other hand don't.  I didn't start to talk to or really notice white women until college, one of the best eye-opening experiences of my life
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Where did he say that? I think he has a point though. I've met mad black women that talk about "when black men get to college they forget where they come from" .. as if people MUST date within their own race. Some of them are very salty that black men are going after other races (white included) and giving them the stiff arm.

Honestly I feel like this "selling out" idea is one of the most stupid and ridiculous excuses ever made for a person not to marry another race. If I were to consider this selling out I would also consider receiving education in a white society selling out, I would consider not attending a black college selling out. You know what, a lot of slaves couldn't read either, so if you're black and reading you obviously must be selling out also. Don't let these white people trick you into what success really is, or else you'll just be another sellout. Don't read books, get into an HBCU without reading, Don't use the white people's money either, it's tainted with years of oppression and bloodshed on behalf of our people, and LAWD forbid you marry a White woman.
Women that tell you not to marry outside of ur race, r usually bitter bcuz they can't find a good man in their own race let alone outside of it.
eyes.gif

In my later years of HS & early college years, I got curious like wesley snipes and smashed a few. And thoroughly enjoyed it.

I certainly didn't think I was selling out. Aint nothing wrong with trying something different. If I'm vibing with a chick, I'm not gonna dead it just cause she's white.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by RetroSan

nerd.gif
race is physical, nothing more.

i like people. i don't care if they are black white purple pink green.... there is no denying race, but it's not all one needs to see.
I disagree, I like people too, but I see, and appreciate their differences. I aint purple, and I aint green. I am me. All my friends that are a different race than I are realized for their differences, and it makes them who they are. Simply saying "i don't see color" is a cop out. 

As far as people who say they are not attracted to them, I can accept that. that used to be me, dated nothing but sistas until this year. Lets just say this is the best year I have had in a while. Some like em light skinned, I like em white skinned. 
Im not knocking culture/race differences- if we were all the same, what fun would that be? I completely agree on that note. All i'm saying is, someone's skin color will not stop me from liking them, despite what other people of my race or that race believe.

wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Not sure how or where you got that notion from my post. You would have been better off asking me if I think white women are the holy grail or not and i would have told you no cause at the end of the day to me () is (). Now with that being said most sistas like I said get mad or call brothas sell outs cause we have options as far as selections in women, not just white. While as of now sistas selection pool is very limited, so they get mad when they get left behind.
Was gonna say something about the part I enlarged but didn't feel like it. but the last sentence of your post made it seem that way.

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

I live in Alabama, it's not allowed here

I do too and ive smashed more bunnies than sistas....having said that i would never marry a bunny unless its ------->  
501011280.gif

haha I know man, same here. Black chicks just don't like me
frown.gif

Where you from?

I've never seriously dated a white chick but I've smashed a few. I prefer black women but fine is fine. It's definitely not selling out, but I don't understand people who exclusively date outside their race, unless there's some strategic reason associated with it.

I see myself with a black woman long term, but if a nice looking intelligent cool white woman wants to show me love, I'm all for it.

Got into a debate with a few of my friends last night (female), they said straight up that it was selling out for a black man to date/marry a white woman. I disagreed with them, and stated that much like reading, and riding in the front of the bus, it was my moral obligation to attempt the things my ancestors could not. 
Do you talk to them? Do you see it as selling out?

"you cant date them! they're the ENEMY! all of them! judge them as a group and not individuals! otherwise you're a sellout!"

anyone else see the irony here?

ugh this again. i dont care. a human being is a human being.
i wish americans would realize this, in other english speaking countries (namely the uk and canada) race relations aren't nearly as poor.
i dont get why we in the states cant get past color.

i'm a girl but i'm black and i've only ever been with white guys. the guy i like now is half-black, but that's as black as i'll go. unless he's like REALLY light-skinned to where i wouldn't notice that he's black. i just want to get a guy with a college education and no criminal record, definitely NOT saying that all black guys fit that criteria. i just don't feel like dealing with the drama.

Originally Posted by Weekz

ugh this again. i dont care. a human being is a human being.
i wish americans would realize this, in other english speaking countries (namely the uk and canada) race relations aren't nearly as poor.
i dont get why we in the states cant get past color.
Way to name the only other two countries where race relations are better 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

i'm a girl but i'm black and i've only ever been with white guys. the guy i like now is half-black, but that's as black as i'll go. unless he's like REALLY light-skinned to where i wouldn't notice that he's black. i just want to get a guy with a college education and no criminal record, definitely NOT saying that all black guys fit that criteria. i just don't feel like dealing with the drama.
....I have no words...can we start giving NT common sense entrance exams?

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

Troll. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom