NT, can you live without soda?

i went for 1.5 years without soda... now i drink it sparingly. So YES, it's possible. Just gotta put your mind to it.

I have cut down from at least 1 every day to 1 every week. I'm drinking coke as I type this lol. Soda is just so good, all the sugar and sugar and sugar...

easily... all i need is arizona iced tea
smile.gif

Nah. Just cutting back is a lot easier. I love some soda but water is still a mainstay in the rotation.

I haven't had a soda in over a year. Just water and the occasional juice.

i went most of the last 7 years without drinking soda

now i only drink diet soda occasionally and water (diet dr pepper, diet mt dew & diet pepsi ftw)

been off soda for like 2 years, I went to arbys today with a coupon for a buy 1 drink get a free roastburger, I just ate the burger then I went to fill the cupwith water they didn't have it
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
ae626f62568d4ca236c2d57481fcf672a2b578ac.gif
, so i tried the pink lemonade, almost nearly spit it out rightaway from how sugary it was, dumped the rest of the cup in the trash outside

I drink a can of Pepsi maybe once every other week or so, maybe two. But usually all I consume is water and juice.

some of you think juices are ok but IMO they are just as bad.

i was looking at this little bottle of white grape juice my gf was drinking...and it had a WHOPPING 50G of sugar per serving. just drink water and maybegaterade when playing sports i guess.

Back
Top Bottom