NT can you recommend me some running shoes.

I've run with a plethora of Nike running shoes, and the Lunar Eclipse is my new favorite. I've been running with Vomeros since the 3. I really liked the 4, not so hot on the 5 or 6. The Free Runs are very comfortable.

Lunar Eclipses have great lockdown in the heel area, and also have enough cushioning up front to be effective.

But like someone else said, get your gait checked out. Depending on whether you over/under pronate or neutral gait, the shoe you use could have a big impact on your running.

I've run with a plethora of Nike running shoes, and the Lunar Eclipse is my new favorite. I've been running with Vomeros since the 3. I really liked the 4, not so hot on the 5 or 6. The Free Runs are very comfortable.

Lunar Eclipses have great lockdown in the heel area, and also have enough cushioning up front to be effective.

But like someone else said, get your gait checked out. Depending on whether you over/under pronate or neutral gait, the shoe you use could have a big impact on your running.

If you want a GOOD running shoe and don't really care about the style that Nike puts into theirs, I would suggest taking a look at Brooks. I'm a Nike & Jordan person but when it comes to running, Brooks has them beat if you're talking about a cushioned & supportive running shoe. Their best one is the Trance 10 (comparable to the Air Max 2011's but you'll notice the cushioning difference from the Trances over the 2011's). Another good lineup is the Adrenaline series. As Finishline Associate, I would suggest stepping outside of Nike if you're looking for a good running shoe.

If you want a GOOD running shoe and don't really care about the style that Nike puts into theirs, I would suggest taking a look at Brooks. I'm a Nike & Jordan person but when it comes to running, Brooks has them beat if you're talking about a cushioned & supportive running shoe. Their best one is the Trance 10 (comparable to the Air Max 2011's but you'll notice the cushioning difference from the Trances over the 2011's). Another good lineup is the Adrenaline series. As Finishline Associate, I would suggest stepping outside of Nike if you're looking for a good running shoe.

Back
Top Bottom