NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Edit:
Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by mFury

Confession: I tried to hook up with one of my girls mother, and her mother told her. And I had hit 'em with the "APRIL FOOLS!"..

Did it work?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My girl believed me, but her momma gave me the stank face because I was going in hard. She knew I wasn't playing.

Having your girls trust FTW.

I want full detailed story. Start to finish. what was your punch line? etc etc.

Cliffnotes on the bottom.

Tuesday, March 31st: It was about 4:30 pm, and I was at my girls house. We were planning on going to the mall that day, and I was in the kitchen with her mother. My girl was upstairs, doing what girls do - getting ready whenever heading out somewhere. She goes to a private school, and I go to a public school which is why she had to go change and does she what she do. Idk, but we were in the kitchen and her mom comes at me with questions. (Note: I've been with my girl for 2-3 weeks and has only met her mother like 3 or 4 times for very short periods of time).

Am I going to college, what college am I going to, do I have family anywhere else, how am I doing in school, blah blah blah.

4:34 comes around, and I hit her with the - "So, do you think we can have dinner sometimes?
grin.gif
"

Her response: "
laugh.gif
You are crazy, maybe next weekend" (Apparently, she was playing along?)
-"
grin.gif
Sounds good, and after that we can head to somewhere nice and I can show you a good time"

Her response: "Wait.. we're still playing around right?"
-"No?, I may be young and all but I can definitely show a grown woman a good time"

Her response: "No, that's not going to work out
indifferent.gif
."
-"Are you afraid?"

.... My girl walks down, and she rushes me to leave.

(Next day),

I get a phone call, "Hey, can you come over?"

-"Yeah, I'll head over there after I'm done eating"

(I arrive at the house, knock on the door, enter the house).

Mother: "You remember what we were talking about yesterday?" (Note: She asked me this in front of my girl with this serious face).

-"What college am I going to?"

Mother: "How about dinner and you showing me a good time?" (My girls face looks like she's going to throw up
sick.gif
)
-"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
APRIL FOOLS!, I wanted to get you a day before, so it would be more convincing Ms. Floyd (her last name). In all honesty, I hope you didn't think I was being serious. Cause I wouldn't want to ruin something that could potentially be a nice long relationship with your daughter."

Mother: "Hmmm, okay Will" (With the stinkiest stank face)

-"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, I was just trying to be funny and apparently it headed in the wrong direction
eyes.gif
"

My girl: "You know what, drop it. Cause I knew you were playing around and I just wanted to hear it from you -
sick.gif
just don't ever play like that again though.. You're lucky that I like you"

.....Got out of there like:
ashamed.gif
phew!..

After the whole incident, her mother wouldn't even look at me or talk to me anymore.

Ciffnotes:

-In the kitchen with my girls mother
-Tried to get in it
-Mommy snitched
-Talked myself out of the situation
-All good
pimp.gif

41d25b74a975548fdf77acb4bdf48ff8d419cdc.gif
Boy, you're dirrty.

-sleeping with my 38 year old married client
-absolutely no way I can bust with a rubber, so I fake it
-I'm happy I got divorced but I hate it when my 3 yr old is falling asleep and cries, "I miss mommy"
-mother's 3rd battle with cancer, no way to make up the years of being a bad son or the sins I've committed

I hate school
mad.gif

I just hate to do school work
mad.gif

I did not study for any of my mid terms
tired.gif

-I'm on the verge of giving up on my dreams and settling
tired.gif

-When it comes to women I think my standards are way TOO high. And if I can't have what I want I'd rather wait until somwthing just as good or bettercomes along.

Originally Posted by firered18

I'm about to smash this 14 or 15 yr old chick because she got a fatty, ill be 17 in a month im in 11th grade-she's in 8th

Not a big deal though im wondering how is she 14-15 if she's in 8th grade. You may want to check that.

im tired of my girls parents not letting me see her
i havent seen her in months and she lives like 25 min. away
shes 18 by the way. its bout to be a year my longest relationship ever
and i love her its the first time ive been in love
and i think shes the one. but idk it sucks beacuse its begining
to feel as if my love 4 her is fading away. but i havent told her =/ and its due to her punk B$^&% parents not letting me spend time with her

Originally Posted by green1bay

to feel as if my love 4 her is fading away. but i havent told her =/
-Parental control FTL
-Fail
-Dead her
-It's not love
-She's not the one
-The way things are going, it seems like you're never going to tell her

By the way, you both can't meet up somewhere to be together?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm about to smash this 14 or 15 yr old chick because she got a fatty, ill be 17 in a month im in 11th grade-she's in 8th

Not a big deal though im wondering how is she 14-15 if she's in 8th grade. You may want to check that.

i was 14 in 8th grade...

to feel as if my love 4 her is fading away. but i havent told her =/
-Parental control FTL
-Fail
-Dead her
-It's not love
-She's not the one
-The way things are going, it seems like you're never going to tell her

By the way, you both can't meet up somewhere to be together?

dont listen to this
laugh.gif

dude tried to bag his girls mom
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i was 14 in 8th grade...
turning 14 in 8th grade is normal......

lol hahaha...
man crazyy.. but nah i cant just give up on her.
cause i do love her. but its impossible to see her
she lives in a gated neighborhood yeah her pops has guap. i cant even sneak in.
pops doesnt let her go out. and idk what his deal is with me.
i wanna beat his %$+ when i see him but dudes 6'6 and im 5'6. lmao

-Bout to give up on my hopes for law school. Probably pursue a career in the military.
-Crushing hard over this girl I met this semester. We're friends now. My friend smashed her last year but she is too damn cute and her personality isbanging.
-My standards in women are high but I refuse to settle even if that means being alone. Have accepted being alone as a real possibility.
-Scared of graduating next year. Don't know what the world holds for me.
-My brother is a big disappointment and I'm going to tell him that when I get home from school.
-Always wonder what my life would be like had I had more confidence, gone Greek and continued playing basketball.
-Have thought about using hard drugs at one point or another.

There's a lot more to post.

lol hahaha...
man crazyy.. but nah i cant just give up on her.
cause i do love her. but its impossible to see her
she lives in a gated neighborhood yeah her pops has guap. i cant even sneak in.
pops doesnt let her go out. and idk what his deal is with me.
i wanna beat his %$+ when i see him but dudes 6'6 and im 5'6. lmao
i've been in this situation before. just let it go dude.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i was 14 in 8th grade...

Oh..I was 13.

i miss being back home so damn bad...
this city... miami is just not my kind of city... i dislike just about everyone at my school
i aint tryna kick itwit these new folksk... im tryna go back to the folks in high school... those dudes were really like family to me
i think i've gone out less than 15 times this entire school year & it doesnt bother me at all

i feel like i cant relate to people my age anymore...

been talking to my ex recently, we thought it would be harmless if we chill in her crib like nada...

her and my girl go to the same school... mayb not a good idea? lmao

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i miss being back home so damn bad...
this city... miami is just not my kind of city... i dislike just about everyone at my school
i aint tryna kick itwit these new folksk... im tryna go back to the folks in high school... those dudes were really like family to me
i think i've gone out less than 15 times this entire school year & it doesnt bother me at all

i feel like i cant relate to people my age anymore...

You're growing up.

Edit:

Confession: I tried to hook up with one of my girls mother, and her mother told her. And I had hit 'em with the "APRIL FOOLS!"..

Did it work?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My girl believed me, but her momma gave me the stank face because I was going in hard. She knew I wasn't playing.

Tuesday, March 31st: It was about 4:30 pm, and I was at my girls house. We were planning on going to the mall that day, and I was in the kitchen with her mother. My girl was upstairs, doing what girls do - getting ready whenever heading out somewhere. She goes to a private school, and I go to a public school which is why she had to go change and does she what she do. Idk, but we were in the kitchen and her mom comes at me with questions. (Note: I've been with my girl for 2-3 weeks and has only met her mother like 3 or 4 times for very short periods of time).

Am I going to college, what college am I going to, do I have family anywhere else, how am I doing in school, blah blah blah.

4:34 comes around, and I hit her with the - "So, do you think we can have dinner sometimes?
grin.gif
"

laugh.gif
-"
grin.gif
Sounds good, and after that we can head to somewhere nice and I can show you a good time"

-"No?, I may be young and all but I can definitely show a grown woman a good time"

indifferent.gif
."
-"Are you afraid?"

(Next day),

Mother: "You remember what we were talking about yesterday?" (Note: She asked me this in front of my girl with this serious face).

Mother: "How about dinner and you showing me a good time?" (My girls face looks like she's going to throw up
sick.gif
)
-"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
APRIL FOOLS!, I wanted to get you a day before, so it would be more convincing Ms. Floyd (her last name). In all honesty, I hope you didn't think I was being serious. Cause I wouldn't want to ruin something that could potentially be a nice long relationship with your daughter."

-"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, I was just trying to be funny and apparently it headed in the wrong direction
eyes.gif
"

My girl: "You know what, drop it. Cause I knew you were playing around and I just wanted to hear it from you -
sick.gif

ashamed.gif
phew!..

After the whole incident, her mother wouldn't even look at me or talk to me anymore.

Ciffnotes:

-Tried to get in it
-Mommy snitched
-All good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Edit:

Did it work?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
"

laugh.gif
-"
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
."
-"Are you afraid?"

(Next day),

sick.gif
)
-"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
"

sick.gif

ashamed.gif
phew!..

Ciffnotes:

-Tried to get in it
-Mommy snitched
-All good
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/NonD6itripc&hl=en&fs=1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have no idea what i'm doing over the summer, but i'm probably headed to taiwan for an internship. i really don't want to do it, but it seems likethe only opportunity.
i don't know my roommates well. they haven't opened up to me too much, but i haven't opened up to them either. we're cool and everything, ijust wish i made a bigger effort when i first moved in.
i'm crushin on this girl right now in college...things appear to be pretty good...so far. i'm just taking it slow and waiting for a moment to go in.
i think i'm starting to get over my shyness a little bit. i'm getting the guts to ask questions during office hours and starting to gain moreconfidence. i know that seems little to most people, but i used to be scared of doing that.
also i get frustrated easily when things don't go the way i want them to...but, i'm trying to tell myself to control what i can control, and don'tworry about what i can't.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i was 14 in 8th grade...

Oh..I was 13.

laugh.gif
questionin her when you were the one when you were the young one inclass...your birthday in the summer?

Back
Top Bottom