NT Confessions vol 1st quarter of '09 almost over

Originally Posted by CB94

__S is slow PHAN... but then again, I'm trying to grow up a little. Posting on NT ain't helping
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I'm laughing at you Lincey. How yo sex game get lazy?? __ ain't you only like 19?? Over there smelling like headlocks and uppercuts... stinking up Miami and *#%$. Airheadedest must be one of those regular ed words they "teach" you at Lew Wallace
grin.gif
Man, shut yo #*# up.
laugh.gif

It's just that I don't even be wantin to do @!+!...I let shorty do all the work. I be so tired when I get off work that I just lay there and let ithappen. Then I fall asleep twenty minutes later...I know she be like "lazy #*# @@%%%...can't stand him
mad.gif
"

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I just got some nudes from a jo....don't know if m gone hit because she want me to follow up behind her...but keith don't simp....I might pm her nudes to people
nerd.gif

I got to shell out some dough to get my headers fixed on my whip

Happy as hell summer is almost here...and about to start school.

I wanted to be a lawyer...but then I thought about it ...and don't want to be pushing papers...opposed to being on my law an order shhh. Now I'm on my grind to get a phd in history....damn.

I want to kill my best friend brother....just based on the fact that he thinks ninjas that go to school are weak.

My mouth is watering over them black and university blue 12's
U mean the nubucks?
pimp.gif

Over there smelling like headlocks and uppercuts... stinking up Miami and *#%$.
?? ...
laugh.gif

& naw fam. Kneesh is cute but on NT its team IMaPYT cuz. Girl makes my johnson tingle from time to time when she post ...
smh.gif

Yeah, I know. G'damn shame too ...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Chico... you dumb man. You gone +*%! around and catch a e-case. And Lincey you know you sound JUST like every man that's ever been cheated on,right? I'm warning you bro
grin.gif

Aye Keith... you already know
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Heeeeere we go...

-There's this girl who I talk to in class a lot, and she's been talking mad junk about inviting me to movies and stuff. She just went to New Orleans,and texted me out of the blue. I'm pretty sure she likes me, and I think she's fine, but I'm scared to pursue anything, because for the first timein my life I'm intimidated by a girl's beauty.

-I told my ex that I wasn't ready for a relationship and that it was me and not her. In reality, I didn't find her attractive enough to fornicate with.It's the first time I've ever lied about my feelings in a relationship. She was far too clingy. She would send me 300+ texts a day, and send the sameone up to five times within a span of 10 minutes. If I didn't reply, she'd start crying about how I was ignoring her. It's the happiest I'veever been to break it off. (Besides, I was only using her for her money. But I feel horrible about that too.)

-I'm super scared for college, despite the fact that I got a scholarship that will take care of my tuition. My university is a private catholic school, andI'm scared that I'll be viewed as the "ghettoest" incoming freshman because I cuss and like to party.

-I really want to quit drinking, but virtually all of my friends do. I'm thinking that when I get to college that I won't smoke or drink for the firstquarter or two to make sure I have my head on straight.

-I'm *almost* certain the only reason I've been so compensated financially from my school is because they want me to play football. It sucks, because Idon't really want to anymore.

-I work at a youth center that specializes in helping At-Risk youth, and referring them to places for help in addition to being a drop-in space. It just sohappens that many of the youth identify themselves as GLBTQ. And, in all of our grants (non-profit,) we have to define youth as 13-21. I get hit on at work. Alot. It doesn't bother me if it's only once, but many of them try to convince me to try them. FML.

-I never add people on Facebook, aside from a new people. The only time I did was when I first got it and I added all of my friends from football. The other180 or so were all requests from other people. SMH at myself for being incredibly narcissistic.

-I have my tongue pierced in tribute for one of the most influencial people in my life. I still talk to her every now and then, and she has no idea it'sfor her. In all honesty, if it wasn't for her taking me under her wing, I probably wouldn't be alive today. I think if my business wasn't around inschool as much as it is, everyone would think that I was gay. It sucks, because despite my history, people still do.

-I've realized how horrible of a parent my mother really is only after it's too late to move in with my father.

-I honestly don't remember everything that went on when I lost my virginity, or even if I lost it that day. I simply have to go off of what people told me.This was freshman year, and my first time ever drinking. smh.

-Still mad that Memphis lost, but I'm positive about Pastner being HC for next season.
-my econ professor is a $%*#$. His lectures consist more of political discussion rather than actual economic concepts.
-2 more months till I turn 21...and I'm considering doing a party for the weekend.
-I wish I can retake some of my previous accounting courses to get my GPA up so I have better chances to go into grad school and work on my MAcc.
-I've been tired lately; I don't know why
-I want this semester to end so I can go back home.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I just got some nudes from a jo....don't know if m gone hit because she want me to follow up behind her...but keith don't simp....I might pm her nudes to people
nerd.gif

I wanted to be a lawyer...but then I thought about it ...and don't want to be pushing papers...opposed to being on my law an order shhh. Now I'm on my grind to get a phd in history....damn.

I want to kill my best friend brother....just based on the fact that he thinks ninjas that go to school are weak.

U mean the nubucks?
pimp.gif

Hell yeah
pimp.gif
man I got to cop a black and baby blue braves fitted
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

nerd.gif

U mean the nubucks?
pimp.gif

Hell yeah
pimp.gif
man I got to cop a black and baby blue braves fitted
pimp.gif

Ahem...

I'm still gettin this unemployment..
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this semester to be over...

Going to see Wale tonight....

roll.gif
@ Chico... you dumb man. You gone +*%! around and catch a e-case. And Lincey you know you sound JUST like every man that's ever been cheated on, right? I'm warning you bro
grin.gif

Aye Keith... you already know
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm posting from my iPhone pm your email and will hit you with the pics
nerd.gif

-I need to regain all the weight i lost since college
-I'm going to miss rocking my favorite coat come summer
-I need to travel somewhere and do as much reckless sh^& as possible before med school
-I'm going to really miss my friends if I go far away for school
tired.gif

nerd.gif

Im confessing......
that I'm staring at my inbox
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-I need to travel somewhere and do as much reckless sh^& as possible before med school
tired.gif

choppa coat is gonna be put to rest, ha?

oh wee, DH just sold his camera. I want a new bag
smile.gif
but no time for that, gotta be responsible. whatever, i want a damn bag.

I feel like a bum, I shouldnt even be out in public. I'm like a month overdue for a haircut and I am looking like some emo shaggy haired boy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

tired.gif

choppa coat is gonna be put to rest, ha?
you end up buying that inspector gadget looking coat?

a couple:

-I'm lazy. Partly because everything in life is so easy.

-I actually think if a girl doesn't find me attractive, something is wrong with them(Yeah I know)

-I am starting to dislike the L except for O.J. Mayo

-I love going to staples center.

-I think I have a problem. I love high yellow chicks. Currently have a couple on the roster:pimp:

-I used be afraid of the future. Now I'm anticipating it and I can wait for the future.

Can't wait for school to be over
Looking for a job for the summer time.
Trying to become independent is difficult while in school full time.
ohwell.gif

Tuition is going down ftw!
pimp.gif

Boyfriend is acting right. +!%+ I love him to death and would do anything for him. We've been through hell and back and Istill have the same feelings for him as I did when I fell in love with him.
Moms matching however much I have for a car...
smile.gif

Looking foward to the summer with my boyfriend and the trips. Ain't +!%+ like Summer love.
smile.gif

I have a g/f but i'm messing with some halfway-jumpoff simply because my girl has unbelievable standards and won't smash until she's ready. (ormarried)

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

tired.gif
frown.gif

I swear I'm up and out the game in a minute...
tired.gif
laugh.gif
No you're not!! The game is addictive...It makes mefeel alive.

Originally Posted by concordxl

the thread about the dude giving his last shots to the homeless man makes me want to give away the shoes that i dont wear
i enjoy being rude and telling people off
eyes.gif
same here

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

about 3 weeks ago i got robbed @ gunpoint for a half pound of some OG kush. im 3500 in the whole but its all good.
eek.gif
....damn homie...thats a major L.....that aint all good.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by AJChick23

-I can never just have one drink..
me too. you know the deal, once it hits your lips...
laugh.gif

story.jpg

ya, one drink turns in to a lot more!

I havent actually confessed......

till now:
-I lost a lot of my swag/confidence....that came with the weight gain
-I settle for chicks wayyyyy lower then me.
-I always wanna get at my waitresses
-10k in a year on NT.....doesnt even feel like it.
-I want a g/f just soo i can get side (()), seems like it comes in adbundance when i have a girl
-I dont wanna live in Michigan..
-I hate sharing
-Im 20 bouta 21, and thinkin of smashing a 17y/o...(JR in hs...
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by eight2one

I havent actually confessed......

till now:
-I lost a lot of my swag/confidence....that came with the weight gain
-I settle for chicks wayyyyy lower then me.
-I always wanna get at my waitresses
-10k in a year on NT.....doesnt even feel like it.
-I want a g/f just soo i can get side (()), seems like it comes in adbundance when i have a girl
-I dont wanna live in Michigan..
-I hate sharing
-Im 20 bouta 21, and thinkin of smashing a 17y/o...(JR in hs...
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
)

damn, how much weight though? in excess of 20+? well, you'll gain the mojo back as you shed the lbs

- i get all the ones that want me, and none of the ones i want... is my game slacking that bad?! the ones that want me are cute, some of em even
pimp.gif
but idon't feel for them like i do a few other chicks
- my job is incredibly boring, but im thankful i have one
- i hate inconveniences
- i help out my boys as much as possible, but lately i've been on some "*%*% my friends, im tired of being friendly"
- sometimes i feel i gotta get away, word to mobb deep
- i quit hitting the reefer in december and began hitting the bottle..idk if it's good or bad, but it's fun
pimp.gif

- beer pong is one of the greatest sports on earth
- it's been a STUPID amount of time, but im still not completely over this chick...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom