NT Detectives, come in! Help me find this person

So yall going to help this dude out without him having posted any pics of his girl?

C'mon famb, we savages. but ole girl's life was threaten. We can help dude out with him needing post pics....................

he can post a link to her Instagram instead :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
That's all? So who is he or she? Is it someone you know or your girl knows? Same town? Co worker, ex, what's the relationship? Give us something OP.

I wouldnt even be worried about this OP dude probably used google voice and sent you on a witch hunt for **** and giggles.

Basketball season coming Tuesday no reason to stress dude didnt put hands on her.

What you need detectives for opie. Call that number back and tell them:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

So yall going to help this dude out without him having posted any pics of his girl?
All help needs to cease until!!!

NT done lost its way 
mean.gif

So far, there hasn't been a legit suspect.

Can't post pics of my girl, but can post a selfie if that calms the beasts :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom