NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

Musical composition I did for my 2 year soundcloud anniversary, I wanted to do something epic. It's 8 minutes and it's not trap so yeah. Give it a listen!  

Dj's, I'm pretty new (6 months in) and working on building my library. I've been having trouble finding the "intro version" of songs so that I can mix a little better. Where do you guys get your music? Do you subscribe to dj websites? A buddy of mine recommended DJ City but it looks like I will need to subscribe. Any help is appreciated.

Wassup? Did another beat tape, not sure how I feel about it tbh. Feel I rushed it but it's whatevs, gonna do part 2 soon which I think will be better.

Randm personal listening track I did.

Have also decided against just making beats for the sake of making them and am now trying to work with a few artists I met online and seem serious. That feeling of just making tracks leaves an empty ness in me and I'm tired of it. Decided to go to school for audio engineering too since that's my real passion and I'm always studying it.

Seen someone post mike wills soundcloud and been peeping the instrumentals on his page him & his prod team do and I might need to put a little more space in my beats/mix now. It's an empty dopeness to them if that makes sense or should i say not overcrowding/overcomplicating the beats.

If anyone wants feedback on stuff I'll take a listen.

Last edited:
new mix of mine -- Dance and House . enjoy fellas

Tracklist
Raury -- Cigarette Song (Snakehips Remix)
Disclosure -- Jaded (Kerri Chandler Kaoz 623 Dub)
Agent X ft. Nate James -- Take Me Away
Spooky Bizzle -- Crystal Waters 2010 (Instrumental)
herzeloyde -- pants
herzeloyde -- pants (GEOTHEORY Dub)
DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge -- You Know You Like It (Geotheory Remix)
Artful Dodger ft. Zoe Cypri -- No I Turn You On (Disclosure Remix)
Tom Misch -- Twinkle Twinkle
Monique Lawrence -- Casanova (Fuzzy Logik Remix)
KAO -- All Of My Love
Ghosttown DJs -- My Boo (Wave Racer Remix)
B Smyth -- Twerkaholic (Midas Hutch Remix)
Calvin Harris -- Yeah Yeah Yeah La La La
Mura Masa ft. Nao -- Firefly
Mark Ronson ft. Keyone Starr -- I Can't Lose (Pomo Remix)
The Weeknd -- Wanderlust (Snakehips Remix)
BANKS -- Warm Water (Snakehips Remix)

Hi, I'm looking for a Nexus2 VST file any of y'all can provide. Or any other free VST plug ins worth getting. Thanks.

Wanted to share a song from a project I've been working on. I made the beat. This is the outro. Just wanted to see what people thought about it (the beat, the mixing and the overall song).

FYI: the link is private because the tape isnt set to release for another week but the link will take you to the song. I think you might have to be logged into Soundcloud as well. If you still cant listen to it let me know and I'll go ahead and make it public.

Wanted to share a song from a project I've been working on. I made the beat. This is the outro. Just wanted to see what people thought about it (the beat, the mixing and the overall song).
FYI: the link is private because the tape isnt set to release for another week but the link will take you to the song. I think you might have to be logged into Soundcloud as well. If you still cant listen to it let me know and I'll go ahead and make it public.

this is dope bruh !

New song from my artist Efrain Featuring Emilio Rojas "The Slums"
Let me know your feedback NT Fam. If you mess with the song spread that word out for me! :D

Drake - Girls Love Beyonce Remix i put together called "S.M.N...". blended the original song with an instrumental by NoOneKares called "say my name". adjusted pitch , and bpm , sound levels throughout the song , and used several loops to better sync them up . enjoy !

Check out my beats- DJTC 

I make basically every type of music but this is just 11 clips of my best hip hop beats.

Dj's, I'm pretty new (6 months in) and working on building my library. I've been having trouble finding the "intro version" of songs so that I can mix a little better. Where do you guys get your music? Do you subscribe to dj websites? A buddy of mine recommended DJ City but it looks like I will need to subscribe. Any help is appreciated.

Good luck finding DJ intros without paying. I use Cicana myself and it's well worth the price of admission.

Good luck finding DJ intros without paying. I use Cicana myself and it's well worth the price of admission.
I figured. I'll most likely get around to dropping the dough on a subscription once I get more consistent work.

J Fuse -- this is some really good **** man . respect !

im pretty new to DJing (about 5 months) . definitely notice and respect your skills

just did a dance mix . going to post in a little

Back
Top Bottom