NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

I enjoyed the beat and the video good work on that. However you saying you want feedback on the song I was waiting for someone to Rap and that did not happen until the end and was more of a raw freestyle footage then a song. Just a little misleading other then that good work.

Right on bruh, my bad I should have been more explicit on what kind of track it was

what do u mean?
Attack Of The 8 Bar Loop 

So there you are, staring at your computer screen. 12 tracks of brilliance, or at least 15 seconds of it.

You sit there listening to the loop on repeat over and over again, trying to convince yourself that you are being creative, instead of just stuck.

We have all been there. Our closet is not full of only skeletons, but unfinished digital waste that only sits there as potential. Unfortunately, this is where most of your work will stay.

One day, your gravestone will read: “He almost put a lot of great art into this world”

If there is any challenge that computer musicians have that I hear about repeatedly, It’s the 8 bar loop syndrome. This seems to stop more creative people than any other obstacle I can think of. Let’s solve this here and now.

Personally when that happens to me I go listen to other music or just maybe stop making beats for a few hours/the rest of the day.

Sometimes you gonna get that spark and make some crazy good **** in less than an hour and sometimes you gotta come back to it a few hours later or even a few days later. A lot of my favorite **** I made came from coming back to a beat hours or days later with a fresh ear on it.

At least that's what works for me.

what equipment are you guys using? heres what I have
Maschine Studio, Logic X, and Komplete

I'm playing it straight off the iMac.

Have yet to grab some studio quality headphones.
Headphones definitely have alot to do with it, I started with the m50 Audio Techs, i remember my sound changing over night cause i was mixing everything in Beats in Ears prior to that. Also check out Youtube for some 808/Kick drum EQ tips, this will help out in the long run. 

Checkout out our latest single when you get chance ..

Substance Over Surface x ARISTO Ent. Present: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"

Single is available on iTunes, Apple, Amazon, Spotify

Follow Us On IG @SubstanceOverSurface & @AlwaysCountCash

What up fambs, looking to get some feedback on this joint my boy just dropped on iTunes, I helped direct the video but I'm really looking to get you guys opinion on the song itself
Nice beat and nice visuals, really **** w/ it
Checkout out our latest single when you get chance ..

Substance Over Surface x ARISTO Ent. Present: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"

Single is available on iTunes, Apple, Amazon, Spotify

Follow Us On IG @SubstanceOverSurface & @AlwaysCountCash
This could get some play in the ride, good **** bro

I go by Bel Air, I'm from the D(M)V but I'm living in Cali now tryna make a name. Been writing for years but only got serious around 2015. I dropped my first music video yesterday. Any criticism or advice is appreciated. Much Love.

Song I produced for DJ Chose from his new project titled "Pray They Ready". Chose is a Dj, artist, producer, and writer (he wrote/produced 2 songs for Kevin Gates' recent album Islah, and has done some work with Akon, Wale, Meek Mill, Boosie, Pusha T, Lil Yachty, and Desiigner). Check it out.

Song I produced for DJ Chose from his new project titled "Pray They Ready". Chose is a Dj, artist, producer, and writer (he wrote/produced 2 songs for Kevin Gates' recent album Islah, and has done some work with Akon, Wale, Meek Mill, Boosie, Pusha T, Lil Yachty, and Desiigner). Check it out.

Good ish bro.

Wats up guys i just wanted to drop off my first full length project to you all. This has been a long time coming and is entirely self-produced. I'd appreciate any of you guys' feedback. Hope you all enjoy.

Just released my new project, wanting to get some opinions...I mean I know it's dope but still...

Last edited:
My artist and I released this a couple of weeks ago . Fully produced by our team . Only 4 track EP please take a listen . You WON'T regret it ! Thanks fam.

Theres some fire in this thread. 

I bought a maschine mk2 several months ago but haven't messed with it..anyone have some good reference points on how to learn to use it or beat making period?

2 New Beats "Gun Clappa" & "Armageddon" (Prod Bezserker Productions)

"Armageddon" Beat (Produced Bezserker Productions)

I browse this thread every so often..and wanted to give my 2 cents for whatever its worth..

Some of you might be limiting your audience by labeling your stuff as
"___ type beat"

If someone isnt a fan of that artist theres a good chance theyll skip right over.

Back
Top Bottom