NT, do you drink tea?

everyday, it's good for the body & soul
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I couldn't stand tea as a child. Now it's my favorite beverage to drink.
I've been killing these lately.........

used to have some once in awhile usually when sick....then i had to cut the 2 cup a day coffee habit cold turkey and rediscovered decaf tea...

gotta get into some of these brands and flavors tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I'm a fan of chai tea + milk
I was served that every morning in Farnham (England) when I went to go visit friends. Yummmy! As for the tea I usually drink, nothing beats BRISK!!
smokin.gif

Luzianne, Lipton, PG Tips, Tazo, The Republic of Tea, Organic Tea, Bigelow, Tevana, Tetley, Celestial Seasonings.

Thai, Chai, Black, White, Green.

^
laugh.gif
 these type of posts always make me wonder... 'does OP think he/she is the only one to do (insert post topic)?'

3 bags of green tea and 1 bag of earl grey I drink this about 3 tmes a day, helped me cut out soda and all those other sugary drinks

I can't get down with herbal tea..something about them... just doesn't do it for me.

I brew my own iced tea weekly

Upgraded to loose tea about a year ago, glad I did too.
adagio-fashionable-and-handy-teapot-for-convenient-everyday-use.jpg

Throw the loose tea leaves in there, steep, place it on top of your mug and it filters it out right into your glass. 

English Breakfast is probably my favorite, Earl Grey, Green tea is good as well.

my dad makes some kinda bush tea/coffee...he gets some leaves...brews it, dranks it down.

West-Indian old school knowledge I guess.

Back
Top Bottom