NT, does this dude have the easiest job in America?

adam-richman.jpg

What better job than to travel across the country, chill in 5* hotel's and eat at the best restaurants in America for free?
pimp.gif

adam-richman.jpg

What better job than to travel across the country, chill in 5* hotel's and eat at the best restaurants in America for free?
pimp.gif

But he's probably going to eat himself to a heart attack all in the hopes to keep his job..

But he's probably going to eat himself to a heart attack all in the hopes to keep his job..

Easy for his brain yes, but im pretty sure this dude is going to have a heart attack before hes 45. . Dudes internal organs have to be working hard to digest all that meat, grease, fat, and simple unhealthy products he digest on a daily/weekly basis.

R.I.P to this man

Easy for his brain yes, but im pretty sure this dude is going to have a heart attack before hes 45. . Dudes internal organs have to be working hard to digest all that meat, grease, fat, and simple unhealthy products he digest on a daily/weekly basis.

R.I.P to this man

best restaurants in america? come on dude.

anyway no.

better job would be the people who actually eat at michelin starred restaurants and sta at top hotels for free and write reviews.........any sort of travel journalist position would be so dope

best restaurants in america? come on dude.

anyway no.

better job would be the people who actually eat at michelin starred restaurants and sta at top hotels for free and write reviews.........any sort of travel journalist position would be so dope

I read he doesn't eat like a day/after he shoots for the show and does a competition plus he works out and all that junk. He definitely has a really fun job. Basically all of the people who work for the Travel channel have nice jobs.

I read he doesn't eat like a day/after he shoots for the show and does a competition plus he works out and all that junk. He definitely has a really fun job. Basically all of the people who work for the Travel channel have nice jobs.

Back
Top Bottom