NT FAM, Bring your creativity here! help request (hot girl pic)

lol

hey nt,i need ur creativity!!!. the teacher let us pick a picture of a person to write about.
and ofcourse i was the first one to pic so i picked the hottest girl
devil.gif

englishproejcttopic.png

anyways i need to write a fictional story about her.
i just need some creative ideas from you guys. It can be about anything, and i mean it literally,(aliens, superheroes etc.) as long as its appropriate.
laugh.gif

I just need to create an outline so i can start my story.
~theme is "friends"

dog food [+]
thumb_3164_8eb9335957b7cf6e8f791f7f6541c1bf.jpg

No homework help.

Name of her?

Actually, just rewrite Shawshank Redemption and make her Andy. Instant A
pimp.gif

Plot twist should include her revealing that she has a penis.

And the happy ending is that you will continue to be his boyfriend

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

MOAR PICS OR NO HELP.

if its more dog food u ask then i have em, but i cant get u any more for the first girl, thats the only pic i got, from the pile.

Cathy didn't always have dimples, her abusive father created them when he repeatedly punched her face, fracturing her cheekbones. At 14 she ran away from home... (u know how the story goes)

okay man, the necklace. The necklace was given to her by her beloved _______ for _____. It was ____ dying wish for her to persue her dream of ______ and leave home if necessary to do so. After years of ______ she finally gained the opportunity to ______. She kept the necklace at all times to remember the dream she shared and never would have come to fruition if not for _______.

make a story of her falling in love with her secret lover...

wait for it

wait for it

TIGER WOODS

really though i dont know

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I need a name for that second chick.

Please

that would defeat the whole purpose of dog food woulndt it ?
laugh.gif

i will when i have my outline of my story.

write a story about a girl that uses her money to keep her "friends" around and boss them around to do unspeakable things.  treats them like slaves, makes them have orgies for her pleasure and all that good stuff... fill in the middle.  the ending could be that one of her female "slaves" falls in love with her main sex slave and kills her off in a duel to the death(see 2nd gif.).  twist late ending: she inherits the wealth and repeats the cycle of slavery and sex.  the end.

hzcpHGYzFpe40qsnsMx2Ls6Mo1_1280.gif

hzcpHGYzFpe453ui72eioDmvo1_1280.gif

intro: "girl" likes to pretend and play roman gladiator with her friends.  shehas wealth and a heart made of the coldest snow atop mt. everest. finish your HW man...

don't forget to post the story when you're finished.

Back
Top Bottom