Nt Fam, I need answers because Sway don't have them. VOL. Take it or Leave it

Depends on what I'm bringing, and how much is consumed.. It's usually vodka or some flavored Bircardi that they want to drink... So I leave that stuff there happily.. If I'm bring over some Maker's Mark or Bulliet, I'm taking that stuff home,.,

If im bringing over a bottle that costs 40+, it means im actually feeling her. If that's the case, i'm leaving the bottle at her spot. Maybe that makes me a simp :lol: Not sure.

And if im bringing some Bacardi Razz or the like, im leaving it there because I don't even want it/have no use for it in my crib :lol: :lol:

In my college days I would have diddy bopped over there with a handle of Admiral Nelsons and I was definitely taking that **** home :x :lol:

Yeah, but if I'm being an expensive bottle.. It's sure as hell not for her, it's for me.. ****, I've brought a girl a fifth of some 7.99 vodka, while I got myself a fifth of Johnny Walker lol...

If you leave the bottle...Does that mean you paid for sex?

View media item 1014970

:lol:

We all do in some form. We pay for dinner and movies. Or we pay in time and attention. We make them laugh and boost their esteem. We always payin in some form or another.

Nah. You're not putting money in her pocket so technically you're not paying for sex. Now....... If you was to give her money in her hand or buy her items like clothes jewelry etc then Yes. Otherwise we don't.

---

To OP.....

Don't be cheap.

I don't even think in The state of MA you can have a bottle of liquor in your car that isn't sealed.

I would never in my life use alcohol as an aid to seduce any female. I've heard dudes say they do but its pathetic in my book. But if your bringing it for y'all both to enjoy together ad she's an advid drinker then cool.

99% of the time if you leave it and you made a positive impression on that female the next time you come back that bottle will be there for the both of you to share together again. She wouldn't touch it.

But using it solely to get yambs is pathetic and low in my book. And if your that desperate enough to do that you should take your bottle and any consequences that comes with it right out the door with you.....

God forbid you get that policeman showing up at your door charging you with sexual assault with intent....smh

Last edited:
Tough situation do you leave it for next time if the **** was good but it's yours and was just a tool to accomplish the deed. I would put the rest in a cup and take it with me if reasonable amount is left. Henny is expensive man all basis have to be covered hahah

If you leave the bottle...Does that mean you paid for sex?

View media item 1014970

900x900px-LL-67c50fb2_Regis.gif

Yall dudes really attached to your bottles :lol:

If you gonna do that might as well go in with something cheap yet strong.

I'm bringin a fifth
If shes a drinker we kill it
If she's not we dnt

Tbh, if I haven't completed the mission yet, I'll leave the bottle
But if I hit, idgaf I'm grabbing it in my way out goin home and drankin

I've left bottles before but I only asked bcuz this one time I went to a chicks house I just met, hit that night & again in the morning.

Got ready to leave..... looked in the freezer & saw half the bottle still sitting. We left together
laugh.gif

It was 1.75L of Barcardi Gold Rum

I did leave my bottle of chloroform at a girl's house once, awkward when I went back to grab it. 

:lol: I took a 5th of Jack D to a kickback a couple weeks ago and didn't want to leave it so I killed it. :lol:

If I want to take something I purchased with my money I'm broke

Dudes on here with the twitter honey mentality :lol: foh

Back
Top Bottom