NT FAM: What do you do when you fall in love with someone you weren't supposed to??????

Think I caught feelings for this chick I work with.  Long story short, she's got baggage and has been divorced twice.  From an objective standpoint, I know this chick is not the one for me.  But we spent so much time together that I learned to accept her and her past, and take her for what she is.  This chick has the potential to ruin my life emotionally and financially.  Still, I want to take the risk.  I realize I'm being a moron, but I still feel for her.  

I cut her off for a month; ignored her texts and calls, but after a month of ignoring her I gave in and started texting back.  I've gone out and smanged O's every weekend for a month, but I still can't get this chick off my mind.

Should I take the little L and leave her alone or should I take the risk for complete disaster and follow my heart?? 

Please help bros.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by suge67

Think I caught feelings for this chick I work with.  Long story short, she's got baggage and has been divorced twice.  From an objective standpoint, I know this chick is not the one for me.  But we spent so much time together that I learned to accept her and her past, and take her for what she is.  This chick has the potential to ruin my life emotionally and financially.  Still, I want to take the risk.  I realize I'm being a moron, but I still feel for her.  

I cut her off for a month; ignored her texts and calls, but after a month of ignoring her I gave in and started texting back.  I've gone out and smanged O's every weekend for a month, but I still can't get this chick off my mind.

Should I take the little L and leave her alone or should I take the risk for complete disaster and follow my heart?? 

Please help bros.  
frown.gif
how old are you bro???

i keep refreshing but the pics not showin
nerd.gif

gonna restart the computer and come back to this thread

you can never go wrong with following your heart. 
if it works, it works.

if it doesn't, then hopefully you will learn something you should have known before entering the situation. 

you just don't want to regret not seeing whats up. 

laugh.gif

No pics, this story where you describe yourself as a simp, no pics;
30t6p3b.gif
Change your avy asap.

You gotta sit down and honestly think if you can see yourself with her in 15 years. If you can't, I mean theres no point in being in a relationship with an expiration date.

And if you can then you have to sit down and think if shes worth dealing with her baggage and her making you go broke.

in what way would she ruin your life financially? take thing slow famb, dont pour your heart out

Originally Posted by suge67

Please help bros.  
frown.gif
So youre settling?
Anyway, it happens some times. when you spend tons of time with somebody and they arent super annoying, of course your gonna fall for them. But in this case its not worth it. You havent really stated anything special about her, but have told us many things that are wrong with her. Would you buy a car that has bad brakes, costs alot, doesnt run good. Just because you see it everyday?

Resistance is futile.

Just keep in mind the path they are on to bettering themselves and trying to change and how that directly affects your relationship with them. It can be hard for them. You mustn't push, but never become stagnant.

It just takes time.

Take it from somebody who knows, go the other way fam. Trust me, I've been there and in the end, she will be exactly who you think she is. Get out while you can

@!%% it, life is short. The pain of longing for someone you don't/can't/shouldn't have to me feels worse than dealing with the clean up of a she devil. The former just eats and eats at you with 0 reward, the latter you'll joke about it with your boys later "yeah that $#$%# was crazy, but she let me atm".

uh, divorced 2x, and baggage? hmmm her box must have been fiyah is the only reason i can even see why you wanna even attempt to risk anything.. Na seriously why did she divorce 2x them or her?

Back
Top Bottom