NT Fambs: Help me win this Ca$h Out Remix Contest. I'll give a random NT'er $100.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
I have seen the voting power that NT has, and I need yall.
ohwell.gif
Ca$h Out is having a remix competition for that Cashin' Out song. Whoever has the best remix/most votes wins $1,000 and gets his remix officially released on iTunes. If I win i'll give a random NT'er $100 & i'll donate another $100 to the NT Somalia Charity.

To vote, just click on the link below and click vote on the right side. You need a Facebook account to vote though. If you vote, post and say you did and you could get the 100. I'll put everyone's names in a random generator and thats how the winner will be determined.

http://www.indabamusic.co...ntest/submissions/119388

pimp.gif

Iunno... This seems like a good opportunity for you to find out what losing is like
Spoiler [+]
38528-trollface-trol-d.jpg

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Iunno... This seems like a good opportunity for you to find out what losing is like
Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Voted fam.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A+ sir A+. 
I voted. I actually listened to it, 2nd time I'm hearing this song period and from what I remember about the first beat I like yours better no joke.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

preciate the love so far nt fam.
pimp.gif

Voted... good luck fambily
happy.gif
... i reactivated my fb page just for you, gimme some sacrificial yambs...
grin.gif

nerd.gif

10th place

Originally Posted by Antidope

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A+ sir A+. 
I voted. I actually listened to it, 2nd time I'm hearing this song period and from what I remember about the first beat I like yours better no joke.
thanks bro
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Lmao, voted.

Back
Top Bottom