NT! Help me choose my new Whip vol. G35

YO! so tomorrow im going to look for a new whip my mind is pretty set on a G35 but the only thing is the one I really want... is stick shift.
Ive had like 2 days of practice like 3 months ago but im tryna see if i should go ahead and cop then learn?? is it easy to pick up or will i risk messing upthe clutch??

pics of course:
manual
2006 asking price $19,550
47,319 mileage
9855695187.256300774.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

automatic
2006 asking price @20,995
46,184 mileage
8943703278.253216632.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

sports car...stick
you'll learn fast, it's not that difficult.

personally, I hate driving stick
sick.gif
sick.gif
. You should take into consideration what your daily routinue will be afterpurchasing the car. Like if you are going to be dealing with traffic everyday, driving stick is gonna be a big pain in the @@+. Both are
pimp.gif
, but I'd go with the manual one, that's just my opinion.

The clutches are a bit more finicky in luxury whips but it still won't take you long to learn.

Get a stick.

A week tops, a few days usually with constant practice.

Definitely get a manual.

Nothing like rowing through the gears on the onramp...and beyond if you so please. Manual = Downshift and flybys *drool*

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

id take the auto because i dont want to shift every second while driving.
You don't have to shift every second while driving, that's not how a manual transmission works.

Get the Manual. I was skeptical about getting a manual G35 at first, but now I don't think I'd ever switch back to Auto. Manual G35's are Boss.

i'd get the one in manual that looks like the automatic you posted w/ the rays 19" forged wheels. get those tacky looking chrome plated leadweightsoff the black car and it will look better. also i'm pretty sure the manual came fully loaded as well with brembos aero and the 19's and that is the oneyou want. around 20k sounds decent, considering a little less than a year ago i test drove a 07 with much less miles and they wanted like 27k LOWEST. (listedlike 30) so 20k sounds decent.

about learning manual on the G...personally i hated the clutch. it was hard to get used to...and my car has a pretty tricky clutch too. honda's are easierto learn stick on. i absolutely loved the s2000 and that is my top pick but it's not a car for everyone...the G is more of an all around better dailydriver friendly car so it's a better choice for most people.

Definitely the first one. You even say it's the one you really want. Learning stick isn't that hard and it's second nature after a month.

Get a manual. The driving experience is better because you have more control of the car. The adrenaling you get from downshifting than ripping through thegears is amazing.

I learned 80% of manaul in 2 days(like 30-40 min. practice each day). I was fully comfortable with manual in 5 days. It doesn't take long to learn, butdon't give up if it's a little frustrating in the beggining.

To me those prices are high. Unless they are from a dealership.

My mom picked up a 06 with 40k for 14,500

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

smh.gif
@ people suggesting automatic...
sick.gif

laugh.gif
nothing wrong with automatic tho. I prefer driving automatic thanmanual because I drive alot around San Francisco. The steep slopes and heavy traffic makes driving manual no fun.

Back
Top Bottom