NT, help me have a good/CHEAP first trip to SoCal and LA

So in two weeks I'm flying out to Torrance, CA for an interview with Toyota. Hotel is in Torrence a well. I'll have a full day until 10 PM or roughly 3-4PM to 10PM to see everything, depending on if I get a second interview.

So where should I visit in the area? I was planning on going to LA from there and trying to hit:
RIF LA
NTLA
HOHs
Flight Club

Open to any shoe related suggestions and decent restaurants (Meals paid for up to $20.) Im looking to find some good Kobes if possible

Lastly, whats the best way to travel from Torrance to LA? Cab fare MIGHT be paid for but I don't want to risk.

Any help is appreciated

The vault la. It's right in front of the staples center.
If you have a Facebook you could use Lyft. If not use Uber. Both are cheaper versions of taxis

Definitely hit up Sportie LA on Melrose in Hollywood. They have a LOT of shoes that released a while ago deadstock but for full retail though. A LOT of non-hyped gems and colorways you never knew existed. Also hit up Holy Grail which is close to the Staples Center. I'd suggest buses for transport, but they can be a pain and depend on what part of Torrance you're in

Just being honest with you here. You won't be able to see anything in that amount of time. And you don't want to be on the road any time 4pm-7pm the rush hour will kill you.

You definitely need a car. Torrance to LA without traffic is about 20min. With traffic its 40-60.

Flightclub is not worth it. What I reccomend you do is hit up RIF.LA then take the streets to Santa Monica and check out NikeTown Santa Monica and the pier area.

If you need anything else hit me up on Twitter.

If you're going to be in DTLA, might as well hit up Blends and Kicks LA too. As far as food goes, u can hit up grand central market in downtown too. They have everything in there, and there's a bar next door too.

U go down Melrose, you'll hit every major street wear store there. Diamond, hundreds, undftd, Johnny cupcakes, etc. plus all the stores mentioned above (flight club, sportie LA, brklyn projects, etc.)

Taxis are expensive AF here, u better off renting a car.

Back
Top Bottom