NT HELP vol. Bloods and Crips, Made In America

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

and why would those in DC care what ninjas in the hood do? i mean, their kids aren't at risk, so why care? i know i certainly dont. let them kill each other off, it's call population control
In another thread didn't you say you were black? You ole Uncle Tom %#@ negro.

As Killer Mike said "Stop ignoring your cousins in the ghetto, because they're there"

So yes you should care....unless you don't care about your family either because they're not "upper-middle class".....

Exactly...at some point in history...his ancestors were picking cotton and if someone had not cared, regardless of race, he wouldn't be ableto call himself "upper middle class"...almost as if "that--is--what--is--up..."

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by That Guy

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

For some reason I have always been fascinated by gang shows
Me to
I dont know why but its just very interesting to learn about
I think these kinds of shows are interesting simply because they show humans interacting in a such a manner that we would normally associate with wild animals. They have all the elements of a discovery channel wild animal type show as well as all the elements of a Hollywood action "cinema". But as interesting as it all may be, it's also very chilling because it's very unnatural, especially when you know that this is NOT a movie, and in fact, people down the street on the other side of town are being killed in cold blood.

Human death is natural, but human murder is unnatural because it is proof that something really vile is going on...

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Super, i mean, i was actually being serious. I honestly could care less about what goes down in the inner city...its not affecting me. and thats the god damn true for most upper middle class citizens ive meet over my lifetime

And this is why i seriously believe that this country is doomed.

I mean, what's the point of being a civilized member of "society", or how civilized are you, when you feel indifferent knowing that another person, and groups of people, are being killed in what is practically a jungle, urban.

At some point in our evolution, we humans got together in communities which eventually gave rise to societies because such a constitution made survival so much better and easier. This is perhaps one of the reasons why humans are the dominant species on the planet--because although naturally selfish, from an evolutionary standpoint, our ability to care for the next man ultimately makes us stronger--and different from the other animals. So ask yourself--are you like the animals that roam the jungles and live by the evolutionary maxim, survival of the fittest, or are you human.

You think it's not affecting you but you are so wrong in that logic. What do you think will happen when all hell breaks lose with gang related violence. Imagine what would happen if everyone took your stance and turned a blind eye to the violence. Eventually, as a consequence of expanding their turfs, these gangs would make their way to your cozy and comfort upper middle class neighborhood. Is that when you would start to care--well guess what, by then, it would be too late and chances are, your misguided and pompous *** would have already been killed...

Don't think you're any better than these gangsters. If anything, you're much worse because unlike them, you have options and you have the power to do something about what's going on but instead, you sit in your upper middle class subdivision house and sneer as though you got to where you got solely by your exerted efforts...

Please don't compare me to these animals....i mean come on, these people are savages.
eyes.gif
I refuse to feel sorry for these people or even want to help them, let themcontinue to destroy their community.......they'll never get to the burbs cause government officials wouldnt allow this, and by then they would of sentpolice officers to put them in jail. Either through real charges or fake ones.

wow. I thought I was the only who was watching this.

it is shown on KCET world. i don't know what channel it is on cable because I watch it on the new converter box in LA county.

and why would those in DC care what ninjas in the hood do? i mean, their kids aren't at risk, so why care? i know i certainly dont. let them kill each other off, it's call population control

As Killer Mike said "Stop ignoring your cousins in the ghetto, because they're there"

So yes you should care....unless you don't care about your family either because they're not "upper-middle class".....
Exactly...at some point in history...his ancestors were picking cotton and if someone had not cared, regardless of race, he wouldn't be able to call himself "upper middle class"...almost as if "that--is--what--is--up..."

So i'm a uncle tom now? Uhh....thats cool?
laugh.gif
And asi've stated previously, i don't give a %#!# about occurs to these people. Just let us upper middle class people live in peace and harmony away fromthese animals.....I swear to god, i'd be in full support of sending poor people to their own seperate states in the USA, that way they could kill eachother off(population control) and middle class/upper middle class/upper class could live in peace. And thats the realest of talks.
laugh.gif

Me to

same here, i love Gangland on history channel.

Exactly...at some point in history...his ancestors were picking cotton and if someone had not cared, regardless of race, he wouldn't be able to call himself "upper middle class"...almost as if "that--is--what--is--up..."

laugh.gif
And as i've stated previously, i don't give a %#!# about occurs to these people. Just let us upper middle class people live in peace and harmony away from these animals.....I swear to god, i'd be in full support of sending poor people to their own seperate states in the USA, that way they could kill each other off(population control) and middle class/upper middle class/upper class could live in peace. And thats the realest of talks.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
x infinity.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Me to

same here, i love Gangland on history channel.

laugh.gif
And as i've stated previously, i don't give a %#!# about occurs to these people. Just let us upper middle class people live in peace and harmony away from these animals.....I swear to god, i'd be in full support of sending poor people to their own seperate states in the USA, that way they could kill each other off(population control) and middle class/upper middle class/upper class could live in peace. And thats the realest of talks.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
x infinity.
why? i was being honest...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OP u need to see it. ull just watch it, blame the government and the white man for these kids problems!

I guess you are being funny, I dunno, but you do know the CIA and Ollie North did their part in aiding those LA street Gangs with the influx of drugs from the Colomnian drug dealers to help raise $$ for their efforts in Nicaragua..
and along with those drugs comes violence, and the battle over territory

Im Glad you brought up the Gov't angle, tho they arent solely to blame, they should receive their fare shair of it
tired.gif
Preach!

edit: after readin this post. SMH its a shame that there are people like you(directed towards gekko and those like him), in the positions you hold. And ican almost bet YOU (as just 1 person) away from your family aint S!!!. your daddy has a great job, and his daddy had a great job. Even if they worked hard toget to their "position" its a shame they lost their roots of hard work and prosperity and they created a sucka like you. I dont even have to wonderwhat race you are, and your political views you hold. Your "extreme" stances and beliefs is what causes the TRUE DIVIDE WITHIN THIS COUNTY.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OP u need to see it. ull just watch it, blame the government and the white man for these kids problems!

I guess you are being funny, I dunno, but you do know the CIA and Ollie North did their part in aiding those LA street Gangs with the influx of drugs from the Colomnian drug dealers to help raise $$ for their efforts in Nicaragua..
and along with those drugs comes violence, and the battle over territory

Im Glad you brought up the Gov't angle, tho they arent solely to blame, they should receive their fare shair of it
tired.gif
Preach!
indifferent.gif

stop it. stop it. just stop it.

Like I already pointed out, I SERIOUSLY don't know if this dude Gekko does it for shock value or if he's sincere with it. I refuse to believe thatanyone is as ignorant as he puts out to be, I just simply refuse; because quite honestly, no parent would raise their child, a black parent at that, to spewthe kind of nonsense he does.

I just find it ironic that you call these people animals when from your opinions and suggestions on how to deal with "them", it is you who comes ofas a savage.

Like I already pointed out, I SERIOUSLY don't know if this dude Gekko does it for shock value or if he's sincere with it. I refuse to believe that anyone is as ignorant as he puts out to be, I just simply refuse; because quite honestly, no parent would raise their child, a black parent at that, to spew the kind of nonsense he does.

I just find it ironic that you call these people animals when from your opinions and suggestions on how to deal with "them", it is you who comes of as a savage.

lol but i'm serious though, and i 'm a small part west indian, more hispanic then anything
pimp.gif
anyways, mother harbors the same attitude, she has stated she thinks AAs arelazy and love to whine. which i don't disagree with it. and you want to know what? most people in the upper middle class community don't care or paythose animals anymind. like i stated before, let them kill eachother, i don't care, it's affecting me.

jthagreat, it's gotta kill you though, knowing someone with my views will living the upper middle class lifestyle while these kids continue to killthemselves off
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Gordon Gekko 979 wrote:

lol but i'm serious though, and i 'm a small part west indian, more hispanic then anything
pimp.gif
anyways, mother harbors the same attitude, she has stated she thinks AAs are lazy and love to whine. which i don't disagree with it. and you want to know what? most people in the upper middle class community don't care or pay those animals anymind. like i stated before, let them kill eachother, i don't care, it's affecting me.

jthagreat, it's gotta kill you though, knowing someone with my views will living the upper middle class lifestyle while these kids continue to kill themselves off
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Your ******ed shut the hell up. Do you honestly believe that these people want to kill each other? People grow up and people tell them thatselling dope and killing another man is the only way they can make it. Do you honestly believe that people like selling dope? Are you ******ed? Do you realizethat poor communities don't even get the attention they should be getting compared to other rich communities? Obviously your mommy can't place you intoa decent school with her money or even buy you a text book for that matter. Kid you've probably never worked a hard day in your life. Clown. You think thatyour worth something when your pops and moms worked for that money
roll.gif
.Your a joke.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dumbest thing I've ever heard on NT for sure.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Whether this cat is sarcastic, trolling, or being honest about what hefeels or say, this takes the cake for dumb.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom