NT...Help Your Boi Out. I'm stranded- In need of AAA. Make $25

So I did it again. Locked myself out of my car...smh. If one of you guys could hit me up with ur aaa info to help me out i'll hook it up with $25.

Please help ur boi out

So I did it again. Locked myself out of my car...smh. If one of you guys could hit me up with ur aaa info to help me out i'll hook it up with $25.

Please help ur boi out

C'mon man...I'm good for it swear. I'll paypal you the dough. However you wanna do. Ima need the AAA info tho

C'mon man...I'm good for it swear. I'll paypal you the dough. However you wanna do. Ima need the AAA info tho

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....shouldnt pop-a-lock get you in your vehicle for $25-$35?

Good lookin' out...it was $55
eyes.gif
 ....Still better than some places were tryna charge me.

Job well done
pimp.gif

Where you want me to send the money?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....shouldnt pop-a-lock get you in your vehicle for $25-$35?

Good lookin' out...it was $55
eyes.gif
 ....Still better than some places were tryna charge me.

Job well done
pimp.gif

Where you want me to send the money?

Id help you out, but the last two NTers I helped out in general that were supposed to paypal me something for it both screwed me so nah

hope somebody else comes through tho

Id help you out, but the last two NTers I helped out in general that were supposed to paypal me something for it both screwed me so nah

hope somebody else comes through tho

AAA has changed some of their rules and services. A few months ago my girl locked her keys in the car and I had to be there cause I was the one who called and had to show my card.

AAA has changed some of their rules and services. A few months ago my girl locked her keys in the car and I had to be there cause I was the one who called and had to show my card.

Back
Top Bottom