NT, how can I fix my credit?

Alright. I'll make this story short.

• My credit is terrible
  • I owe 2-3K
  • I wanna pay it off
  • I don't know how to
  • please help
Also, will banks let me open up a savings account, even though I have terrible credit, and I owe Bank of America 1K?
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

• My credit is terrible
  • I owe 2-3K
  • I wanna pay it off
  • I don't know how to
  • please help
Also, will banks let me open up a savings account, even though I have terrible credit, and I owe Bank of America 1K?
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Call each bank you owe and get on a payment plan,

or consolidate all of your debts. or take out a HELOC

or yeah pay me (cash) and I can manage your finances.
yeah you can open a savings 

Call each bank you owe and get on a payment plan,

or consolidate all of your debts. or take out a HELOC

or yeah pay me (cash) and I can manage your finances.
yeah you can open a savings 

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

• My credit is terrible
  • I owe 2-3K
  • I wanna pay it off
  • I don't know how to
  • please help
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Well I can see you screwed up in your pass. 3 k isn't that bad. You can pay that off in a year or two with moderation and budgeting. Contact the companies you owe and set up a payment agreement.  You can pay them a s=certain amount per month. The worse thing that can happen is that they send you to collections which is not what you want. Pay off your debt with the one to two year period. Next, begin by getting a secured credit card with bank of america. I say put about 500 on it. Make your payments on time for 6 months and I gurantee your credit will look impressive

Don't worry bro. With time, my advice will have you in the 700 range

• My credit is terrible
  • I owe 2-3K
  • I wanna pay it off
  • I don't know how to
  • please help
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Well I can see you screwed up in your pass. 3 k isn't that bad. You can pay that off in a year or two with moderation and budgeting. Contact the companies you owe and set up a payment agreement.  You can pay them a s=certain amount per month. The worse thing that can happen is that they send you to collections which is not what you want. Pay off your debt with the one to two year period. Next, begin by getting a secured credit card with bank of america. I say put about 500 on it. Make your payments on time for 6 months and I gurantee your credit will look impressive

Don't worry bro. With time, my advice will have you in the 700 range

So u wanna fix your credit but ur broke. You need to pay off yours debts to create some active tradelines

So u wanna fix your credit but ur broke. You need to pay off yours debts to create some active tradelines

...get your free credit report & score...that'll tell you everything...who u owe...what you owe...what number to call...when they are gonna take off credit report...

...annualcreditreport.com...free report every year...

...start there...if you wanna start payin back...tell debtor that you want them to delete bad credit report if you pay off...but you gotta get it in writing before you start payin back anything...or they gonna leave it on there...even after you pay it off...

...that'll start the repair process...but then you still gotta borrow to build good credit...

...and yes try to get a consolidated loan to pay off all debtors and  now u just owe one...that'll help repair and build credit up...Good Luck...

...get your free credit report & score...that'll tell you everything...who u owe...what you owe...what number to call...when they are gonna take off credit report...

...annualcreditreport.com...free report every year...

...start there...if you wanna start payin back...tell debtor that you want them to delete bad credit report if you pay off...but you gotta get it in writing before you start payin back anything...or they gonna leave it on there...even after you pay it off...

...that'll start the repair process...but then you still gotta borrow to build good credit...

...and yes try to get a consolidated loan to pay off all debtors and  now u just owe one...that'll help repair and build credit up...Good Luck...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Who said I was broke though?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

You want to pay it off yet don't know how to? What you mean
What I meant was, I wanna pay off all my debt, but I didn't know who I had to contact.

And plus, I've been in collections for about a year or 2 now. I'm guessing I'm %$%@%+ for life, right?

What I meant was, I wanna pay off all my debt, but I didn't know who I had to contact.

And plus, I've been in collections for about a year or 2 now. I'm guessing I'm %$%@%+ for life, right?

Not for life, but for a while. Is your debt your own fault or is it because of an unexpected expesne(hospital bill, lost your job, or housing problems)

Not for life, but for a while. Is your debt your own fault or is it because of an unexpected expesne(hospital bill, lost your job, or housing problems)

Originally Posted by Badham

Well, it's my fault for letting my mom ruin it. Long story short, my mom always had terrrrrrrible credit. As SOON as I turned 18 she wanted me to apply for credit cards. She pretty much maxed them out, promisisng she would pay me back, and to this day, she still hasn't paid back.

Well, it's my fault for letting my mom ruin it. Long story short, my mom always had terrrrrrrible credit. As SOON as I turned 18 she wanted me to apply for credit cards. She pretty much maxed them out, promisisng she would pay me back, and to this day, she still hasn't paid back.

Ouch the momma joint. I told my mom asap when I turned 18 and had a job, that nobody was gonna mess with my credit. Things are too tough to mess around with credit. Especially seeing how she suffered with her own.

Not sure how your relationship is with her, but if she used your credit cards under your name even with permission from you, she should be required to pay all the expenses she piled up on it and you pay your share.

Ouch the momma joint. I told my mom asap when I turned 18 and had a job, that nobody was gonna mess with my credit. Things are too tough to mess around with credit. Especially seeing how she suffered with her own.

Not sure how your relationship is with her, but if she used your credit cards under your name even with permission from you, she should be required to pay all the expenses she piled up on it and you pay your share.

First off you should stop buying shoes.Then organize a payment plan with them.3k you should be able to pay them back in a year.The sooner you pay it off the better your credit will look.

First off you should stop buying shoes.Then organize a payment plan with them.3k you should be able to pay them back in a year.The sooner you pay it off the better your credit will look.

I don't really spend money stupidly.

I pay rent, car insurance, cable, cell phone, and food. The necessities.

I don't really spend money stupidly.

I pay rent, car insurance, cable, cell phone, and food. The necessities.

Back
Top Bottom