NT How do you fight the urge?

Delete the broad from your cell phone, myspace, and anywhere else where you'd see her name. Then buy yourself a tamagotchi to keep yourself busy 24/7.

Dont do it. Read some Litera-ture on the subject.

^^I agree with Tamaotchi. That ishhhhyyy is mad addicting.

if you really want this to work, dont compare the females you talking to, to your ex. it will make things worst especially for the chick you talking too.

I'm going through sorta the same +*@...but I know it's better to just move on cuz I'm pretty positive she ain't worried bout me no more, so nosense in wasting anymore energy trying to talk to her...It's real hard but I gotta do it and hopefully I eventually stop thinking about her for good.

i will tell you like this fam... right now is your time to be as SELFISH as you wanna be. if you wanna call her and let her know you miss her GO FOR IT BY ALLMEANS! F*** what she thinks or feels... do what you gotta do for YOU!!!

BUT!!! (and this is a BIG but...)

if you want to be TRULY rewarded kid... IGNORE HER! delete her from your phone list, delete her from your email list... hide all your flicks of her or throwthem away and make a clean BREAK! I PROMISE YOU... she will call YOU or be lookin for YOU in about 2 or 3 weeks. it will feel like an eternity but you feellike a f***in PIMP when shes tellin YOU how much she misses you.

Trust me fam... beezys are not that difficult to figure out...

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I knew it was going to be this
laugh.gif
Perfect execution.

Originally Posted by keepitgully

Delete the broad from your cell phone, myspace, and anywhere else where you'd see her name. Then buy yourself a tamagotchi to keep yourself busy 24/7.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
....fam took it way back
laugh.gif

well all these new dudes I see tryin to talk with my ex so oh well, I ain't really trippin, I'll let them have there share of chasing the bird...

Back
Top Bottom