NT how do you know if a female is in your "league" ? VOL. Half empty/full or just overflowing?

Follow her home in a clown costume, if she runs that means she wants you and you should literally go for her. Talking to a girl in the gym is just creepy.

I can just tell by "instinct."But seriously, if you are successful and have money, you can get almost any chick. Look at all the ugly dudes with sexy women.

I can just tell by "instinct."But seriously, if you are successful and have money, you can get almost any chick. Look at all the ugly dudes with sexy women.

Originally Posted by raw120

has anyone here ever picked up a girl at the gym?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

That whole 'out of your league' concept is thrown out the window when you have a healthy dose of confidence.

...Its honestly all relative. Smoking Chick A. wouldn't give me the time of the day. I approach her w/ my freshest fit, step to her with a world-wind of confidence, and do everything according to the book. She doesn't budge. Why? Because I'm simply not her type. I approach Smoking Chick B., opposite results.

...Gotta take the wins with the loses my dude. If you allow one hot chick to mold your perception on the whole, then you should give up now.

Yep. All chicks are in your league. They like confidence because it's something they probably don't have. Look at all the ugly dudes with perfect 10s. Those dudes have simply have confidence and for some reason it impresses them.

Originally Posted by toast1985

That whole 'out of your league' concept is thrown out the window when you have a healthy dose of confidence.

...Its honestly all relative. Smoking Chick A. wouldn't give me the time of the day. I approach her w/ my freshest fit, step to her with a world-wind of confidence, and do everything according to the book. She doesn't budge. Why? Because I'm simply not her type. I approach Smoking Chick B., opposite results.

...Gotta take the wins with the loses my dude. If you allow one hot chick to mold your perception on the whole, then you should give up now.

Yep. All chicks are in your league. They like confidence because it's something they probably don't have. Look at all the ugly dudes with perfect 10s. Those dudes have simply have confidence and for some reason it impresses them.

its not a normal social setting.

For sure. I see the same 20ish people every damn day of my life never got a nod. Friday at the club noticed a couple of the regulars and they were saying whatsup. Both of us are in the zone and just want to finish the workout and get out.
I'm might have to figure out exactly what time she shows up everyday and run into her in the parking lot.
laugh.gif

I don't have approach anxiety or anything but I find it real hard to keep a conversation going with someone you know nothing about. The typical "what do you do" blah blah bull #$@% just can't be forced.

its not a normal social setting.

For sure. I see the same 20ish people every damn day of my life never got a nod. Friday at the club noticed a couple of the regulars and they were saying whatsup. Both of us are in the zone and just want to finish the workout and get out.
I'm might have to figure out exactly what time she shows up everyday and run into her in the parking lot.
laugh.gif

I don't have approach anxiety or anything but I find it real hard to keep a conversation going with someone you know nothing about. The typical "what do you do" blah blah bull #$@% just can't be forced.

Working out makes your sex drive more horny thus chicks at the gym are easy to pull.....And I do mean PULL as in gravity. Just go on the bball courts and get some shots up. If you see a chick come on the court soon after that CLEARLY isn't a hooper,, she probably wants to give it up to you

Working out makes your sex drive more horny thus chicks at the gym are easy to pull.....And I do mean PULL as in gravity. Just go on the bball courts and get some shots up. If you see a chick come on the court soon after that CLEARLY isn't a hooper,, she probably wants to give it up to you

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

IMO those are the best convos, especially with a female. It lets her know that you are genuinely interested. Don't dilly-dally. Spit your game and if she's receptive and feeling you, you'll notice.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

IMO those are the best convos, especially with a female. It lets her know that you are genuinely interested. Don't dilly-dally. Spit your game and if she's receptive and feeling you, you'll notice.

you just gotta holler and find out. shell never tell you so you just have to stick your neck out and see what happens. if you get dissed, you get dissed, but at least you got closure

you just gotta holler and find out. shell never tell you so you just have to stick your neck out and see what happens. if you get dissed, you get dissed, but at least you got closure

Originally Posted by Club29

im handsome, muscular, and dress nice.

They're all in my league.
For purpose of discussion.
How do you know this? Your confidence is either a product of comparison to other males or what people tell you, correct?

SPIN OFF. Would you sacrifice your individuality if it was guaranteed to greatly increase a females perspective on you?
I try to maintain a simplistic appearance due to the pandemic of ed hardiots, but it appears that females cherish that style. Chickens are unable to appreciate the t-shirt and jeans look where I'm from.

Originally Posted by Club29

im handsome, muscular, and dress nice.

They're all in my league.
For purpose of discussion.
How do you know this? Your confidence is either a product of comparison to other males or what people tell you, correct?

SPIN OFF. Would you sacrifice your individuality if it was guaranteed to greatly increase a females perspective on you?
I try to maintain a simplistic appearance due to the pandemic of ed hardiots, but it appears that females cherish that style. Chickens are unable to appreciate the t-shirt and jeans look where I'm from.

Back
Top Bottom