NT, How is your christmas shopping going? Check-in for inspiration !

im about halfway done, im trying to buy 1-2 things every week so it doesn't all hitme at once.

So far ive gotten:

Uncle - PS3 Bundle
PS3-Black-Friday-2011-Bundle.jpg

Sister - loco roco 2 and Sonic & Sega all Star Racing
250px-Loco_Roco_2.jpg
11422329.jpg

Cousin - X-men Blu ray Trilogy set (he just copped one so hes all over it right now)
9291866.jpg

Other uncle - Scarface Limited Edition Bluray, thinking of copping him that limited kaws hennesy bottle
7803_large.jpg

Still need to find things for:
my mom (she told me to get her underwear
indifferent.gif
)
panties2.png

for my girl im thinking (she wants to get me a 500 chain
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

gucci-guilty-review-women_02.jpg
10657251.jpg

for my NT secret santa im thinking:
p127072b.jpg

classic like this, if i can find a deal on one or get my friend that works at macy's to give me her discount
frown.gif

I'm thinking wifebeaters and whey protein for the guys and cookies for the females. I don't have money to buy expensive stuff 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm thinking wifebeaters and whey protein for the guys and cookies for the females. I don't have money to buy expensive stuff 
laugh.gif

everything i bought was >20 each thing, and im not topping more than 30 for anyone but my mom and girl. the bundle, he paid , i just went through the black friday hassle for him. that was my present to him, saving him $165 and the walmart shopping experience
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

damn scshift.. you ballin boii 
laugh.gif
 its the thought that counts 
roll.gif

I try and give them stuff I think they'll really use and benefit from, just so happens I'm broke and that stuff is cheaper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

everything i bought was >20 each thing, and im not topping more than 30 for anyone but my mom and girl. the bundle, he paid , i just went through the black friday hassle for him. that was my present to him, saving him $165 and the walmart shopping experience
laugh.gif

Oh I thought you were buying him a PS3, I was like damn this dude must be very generous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I'm trying to go for the "thoughtful" gift route this time
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Hope I'm on your list, I can use some whey protein and white t shirts
pimp.gif

I got my dad and sister's gift already, still have a lot of people left, including my NT elf

Christmas shopping?? Christmas is 27 days away....plenty of time left...I'll be shopping 12/23-12/24 as usual 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Christmas shopping?? Christmas is 27 days away....plenty of time left...I'll be shopping 12/23-12/24 as usual 
pimp.gif

and getting all the leftovers bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only getting stuff for the girl, I really don't got much money to blow this year :/

got myself and my girl some black cement 3's christmas came early
laugh.gif

idk what to get my parents though
ohwell.gif
any ideas on gifts for parents?

YO! Any ideas of a gift for a female coworker? It's for our Secret Santa game... I'm horrible with gifts so please help a fam out 
tongue.gif

OP you don't think it'll be awkward when your mom pulls out those thongs on christmas day in front of the whole family?
Hmmmm

but anyways, I need some ideas for my girl, I was thinking like a Coach bag since there's an outlet close to me ...but I haven't checked prices

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

laugh.gif
Hope I'm on your list, I can use some whey protein and white t shirts
pimp.gif

I got my dad and sister's gift already, still have a lot of people left, including my NT elf
Wife beaters and whey is a great idea.  But it'll cost like $30 per head.  Depends how many lbs you buy I guess.

Back
Top Bottom