NT: how many hours do you work?

Damn some of ya got wayyyy too much free time, 3-5 hours a day!?
roll.gif

The most I've done consecutive is 36 hours.

Weekly I pull around 60-90 hours depending.

Damn some of ya got wayyyy too much free time, 3-5 hours a day!?
roll.gif

The most I've done consecutive is 36 hours.

Weekly I pull around 60-90 hours depending.

I get about 25-30 hrs a week.

Get paid weekly.

It's not much but it's better than being unemployed.

Plus I'm still in HS. (I'll be a Junior this year)

Supports my shoe habit though w/out having to ask parents for $$$.

I get about 25-30 hrs a week.

Get paid weekly.

It's not much but it's better than being unemployed.

Plus I'm still in HS. (I'll be a Junior this year)

Supports my shoe habit though w/out having to ask parents for $$$.

used to work 40-60 hrs (during summer) but that was because pay was 14.0/hr so i wanted to work overtime

used to work 40-60 hrs (during summer) but that was because pay was 14.0/hr so i wanted to work overtime

i get 40hrs but i'm tryin to work my way up to 50-60

its easy and i have nothing else to do most of the time

i get 40hrs but i'm tryin to work my way up to 50-60

its easy and i have nothing else to do most of the time

55-60 hours a week, 6 days a week usually.  I work about 3 Saturday's a month and when it's "slow" I go down to 2 Saturday's a month. 

4-5 years ago, when it was really crazy, I was gettin 13 hours a day easy, gettin close to 70 hours a week, and got in trouble once for working 17.5 hours in one day.  End of quarters man. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I nail everything down like I want, in about 2-3 months I should be able to drop down and cruise around 45-48 hours a week with maybe 1 Saturday a month. 
smokin.gif

55-60 hours a week, 6 days a week usually.  I work about 3 Saturday's a month and when it's "slow" I go down to 2 Saturday's a month. 

4-5 years ago, when it was really crazy, I was gettin 13 hours a day easy, gettin close to 70 hours a week, and got in trouble once for working 17.5 hours in one day.  End of quarters man. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I nail everything down like I want, in about 2-3 months I should be able to drop down and cruise around 45-48 hours a week with maybe 1 Saturday a month. 
smokin.gif

I work about 3 hours a week so I'm basically getting paid 150 an hour
laugh.gif

I make a lot less money than people with real jobs but I love it because I take so many credits every semester so it fits right into my busy !*@ schedule.
Being your dad's bookkeeper is also pretty interesting when he's as secretive as mine
pimp.gif

I work about 3 hours a week so I'm basically getting paid 150 an hour
laugh.gif

I make a lot less money than people with real jobs but I love it because I take so many credits every semester so it fits right into my busy !*@ schedule.
Being your dad's bookkeeper is also pretty interesting when he's as secretive as mine
pimp.gif

I use to work 48hrs a week...but that got cut down to 24hrs a week...mon,tues,sat from 9-5.....I collect partial unemployment as well

I use to work 48hrs a week...but that got cut down to 24hrs a week...mon,tues,sat from 9-5.....I collect partial unemployment as well

i feel for yall fellas working over 40 hours... especially cuz of retail...

i'm head manager at Hibbet Sports...

48+ hours a week...

and my DM's office is in the back of my store, so I always have to stay on my toes.

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

i feel for yall fellas working over 40 hours... especially cuz of retail...

i'm head manager at Hibbet Sports...

48+ hours a week...

and my DM's office is in the back of my store, so I always have to stay on my toes.

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

6 am til whenever we get done with the job. i get one day off per week and its usually a weekday...... epic fail

Back
Top Bottom