NT... How Much $$$ Do You Have In Ya PAYPAL??

spot rusherz

Banned
I have about $327..Saving it for the Carmine pack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$0.33 ... havent made a poker deposit in quite awhile. Im proud of myself
laugh.gif

like 2 bucks...lol

Saving it for when I need a couple of black and milds and aint got no cash...

Paypal debit card FTW!!!!

like 395 or somethign like that, saving up for packs
smile.gif

Why are you guys keeping so much money in there? Do you not know paypal is horrible and as soon as they find a reason to reverse a charge they put that moneyon hold and basically keep that it?

Like $100, and that's only because there's a couple polos and a hat ending today and tomorrow on eBay that I want.

If it weren't for that, there would be nothing in PayPal.

Screw leaving money in your PayPal account. I've read too many times on here about people leaving $_____ in there account and not keeping up with it, thenchecking back like a couple weeks later and PayPal took like half of it or something.

Not me. As soon as someone pays me, that goes straight to the bank account (like I said, except this time, because of these few things on eBay).

i know. i'm just waiting for one more payment for this dood who won an auction from me on ebay.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Like $100, and that's only because there's a couple polos and a hat ending today and tomorrow on eBay that I want.

Screw leaving money in your PayPal account. I've read too many times on here about people leaving $_____ in there account and not keeping up with it, then checking back like a couple weeks later and PayPal took like half of it or something.

Not me. As soon as someone pays me, that goes straight to the bank account (like I said, except this time, because of these few things on eBay).

even if I wanted the items from eBay I'd do the bank transfer b/c the acct is attached tothe paypal so you can just get it taken out through e-check when you make a payment ...
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]i wouldn't leave ten dollars in paypal ... they are all about screwing you andhelping the scammers.[/color]

Originally Posted by d3772000

like 2 bucks...lol

Saving it for when I need a couple of black and milds and aint got no cash...

Paypal debit card FTW!!!!

yessir!!
pimp.gif

I got my card 2 days ago, once i receive a payment for anything, im taking my $#% straight to the ATM!

Why do some of you have money sitting in your paypal ? Way to many scammers out there tryna pull some +!*@ to try and get you.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Screw leaving money in your PayPal account. I've read too many times on here about people leaving $_____ in there account and not keeping up with it, then checking back like a couple weeks later and PayPal took like half of it or something.

i do money market on paypal. they have a pretty good return, and I have about 85 dollars in the account to cover ebay fees.

but other than that, i dunno why i **#% with paypal....

What is the purpose of leaving money in your PayPal account?

Yeah, I never understood that - it's not like they pay interest or anything.

Mine goes straight to my bank account - and can come straight back out if I need it.

I did leave like $50 in last week - but, like Ska, only because I was bidding on something and knew I should be paying for it in a few days.

I like to leave $10 - 20 though just so I can buy myself something on Ebay without wondering if I have the money.

my paypal is empty. every time i make a sale and receive payment, it goes straight to my bank account.

if i see something i want, i will just pay through paypal via credit card.

Back
Top Bottom