NT HOW YALL ROLLIN THEESE DAYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a blunt head and have been consistently for like the past 5 years smh my lungs probably blacker than the nt background. It's really how I was introduced to tree so it just stuck. I've tried everything else tho and I'm not against anything except mid lol. Whatever the homies matchin, long as it's loud I don't care what their method of smoking is, it's just tree and I ain't no ***** so I can adjust I usually bring a pack 24k games or some honey or pineapple flavored cigarillo of the Dutchmaster, game Garcia vega sometimes white owl variety. Although I did go thru this period of time where I was just coppin arctic Ice Swisher Sweets. I loved them ***** but I smoked em too much and had to switch it up. Latest thing I've tried is dabs and that stuff is cool too. If getting high is a journey and being "high" is a destination then dabs is like instant transmission from dbz. Like you be on some lookin like a crackhead type ish because of the glass and blowtorch and tools called carb caps and whatnot lol but it's like BOOM u high dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom