NT I GOT SCAMMED (got my money back) mods lock

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i get it

so scammer sold a false pair to person A
Person A sends money to OP assuming its the scammer
Person A gets no sneakers and files a dispute against scammer, who is actually OP. It should be against the scammer
Scammer leaves with sneakers , Person A gets no sneakers, OP gets his $310 but it's not really his.

damb this is new

damn, scammers are starting to get smarter these days
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by torobravoDMV

even though I got my money back I talked to Devin dude is very legit just made a mistake like me so that's why im still going to help him and the other two NTers that got scammed by (tony) so hopefully we all win and tony gets locked up and drops the soap in jail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Even IF you somehow get the cops to go after this dude he's not gonna goto jail. Still a terrible situation all around though.

Why did he file an "unauthorized use" claim instead of "item not received" claim?
If Devin isn't in on the scam he's an idiot.

damn...that was one brilliant scam. these scammers are on some next level stuff these days.

Wow. So the scammer found a pair of shoes he wanted, but didn't have the cash, so he set up a fake sale and instead of scamming the guy and buying them himself, he gave the buyer OPs PayPal and let him buy the shoes for him...

Dirty

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The moral of the story is don't ship to an address that isn't listed on the persons paypal.

basically 
sellers need to stop being so desperate for sales

its how scammers get you, they smell that desperation and force u to bend rules, procedures and such 

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Wow. So the scammer found a pair of shoes he wanted, but didn't have the cash, so he set up a fake sale and instead of scamming the guy and buying them himself, he gave the buyer OPs PayPal and let him buy the shoes for him...

Dirty

very

Originally Posted by torobravoDMV

update from paypal

Hello ___,
We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were
unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This
case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Sender’s name: devin

Sender’s email: dbunce15@aol.com

Transaction ID: ____

Transaction date: Mar 29, 2012

Transaction amount: $310.00 USD

thats only the 1st step trust- basically your covered b/c they the person said it was an authorized payment...but if they paid via credit card and they do a charge back paypal WILL be taking the money for you so they dont take the L

that whole gift payment thing can be reversed/scammed...your best bet with paypal is too pay the lil tax and do everything by the book...confirmed addy, sig confirmation etc any shortcut might cost you

Got your money back?

I thought you received money and someone else lost $310?

Something don't add up...

yeah I thought it was just me that still doesn't add up. And the OP wants mods to lock this thread up after he got his money back. I want to hear "Devin's" side of the story. I mean it's OP's first post, we don't know his credibility. It could be an alibi to cover his tracks. I can't believe OP is the victim until I hear all parties' side of the story.

smile.gif

I knew something was fishy.

OP is scamming.

post the tracking number.

Redenbacherondeck.

trust me I will never in my life scam anyone im still talking to devin right now he also called the Miami PD we both filed a case on (tony)

20fdwqo.jpg

20j0gsn.jpg

wow this is crazy. I've never been scammed when buying shoes but i did get scammed on paypal with a condo reservation in miami..i ended up losing close to $900. At least you got your money in exchange for the kicks

Back
Top Bottom