NT i need some help vol belly fat

this but do a plank on the ball so u cant cheat and help stabilize with your arms...

thank me later

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

so ive been on amazing 6 month body transformation. I went from 265 to now 207. I wish i would have took pic at the get go but i only have pics half way through. but i wanna wait to post the before after pics until i get this last bit off. ive been running alot and these stretch marks are a @$*$*. im getting defined everywhere but my lower stomach and sides. I even have a little upper ab shaping coming in. IS there any trich for this belly flab besides the usual cardio...

I went from a similar drop from 290 to 215..

I just run alot and drink water...no soda or juice unless its 100% ...As far as the stretch marks go ..I think cocoa butter would help ..

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

so ive been on amazing 6 month body transformation. I went from 265 to now 207. I wish i would have took pic at the get go but i only have pics half way through. but i wanna wait to post the before after pics until i get this last bit off. ive been running alot and these stretch marks are a @$*$*. im getting defined everywhere but my lower stomach and sides. I even have a little upper ab shaping coming in. IS there any trich for this belly flab besides the usual cardio...

I went from a similar drop from 290 to 215..

I just run alot and drink water...no soda or juice unless its 100% ...As far as the stretch marks go ..I think cocoa butter would help ..

this but do a plank on the ball so u cant cheat and help stabilize with your arms...

thank me later

Back
Top Bottom