NT, I need some help. Vol: I want to smash tonight

if you call girls lil thang your chances seem slim, don't expect nothing though, just act cool and read her if she down then do your thang

HSyH0.jpg

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Just kiss her at some point (if she's a j/o then her neck etc) and then talk her into smashing.  And don't take no for an answer, persistence is the key to them giving in 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
...Um, don't take this advice, lol. If she feels uncomfortable, then it's just not the right time yet. If you keep "forcing" it on to her to have sex with you when she's uncomfortable, she'll be creeped out and get really turned off.

Just kiss her at some point (if she's a j/o then her neck etc) and then talk her into smashing.  And don't take no for an answer, persistence is the key to them giving in 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
...Um, don't take this advice, lol. If she feels uncomfortable, then it's just not the right time yet. If you keep "forcing" it on to her to have sex with you when she's uncomfortable, she'll be creeped out and get really turned off.

Originally Posted by VietStar

wink.gif
laugh.gif

but its only rape if shes alive to tell someone the next day

i kid i kid

wink.gif
laugh.gif

but its only rape if shes alive to tell someone the next day

i kid i kid

Turn the AC on blast. Throw on sweat pants with no boxers so she can see what time it is. When she complains about how cold it is, go sit close and wrap her up. By that time you should be Rocky Balboa. You just killed two birds with one stone.

Once you're close, get to rubbing on her thighs and looking in her eyes. If you can't smash after that, your breath stinks.

Turn the AC on blast. Throw on sweat pants with no boxers so she can see what time it is. When she complains about how cold it is, go sit close and wrap her up. By that time you should be Rocky Balboa. You just killed two birds with one stone.

Once you're close, get to rubbing on her thighs and looking in her eyes. If you can't smash after that, your breath stinks.

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I assumed it was a girl that he doesn't care about, in which case nothing matters.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I assumed it was a girl that he doesn't care about, in which case nothing matters.

Originally Posted by JBug88

W.I.O.

-J-

YO! I did this last night and it totally worked!
I mean it wasn't the first time we smashed so idk if this relates but I felt like a boss when I did it

Be strait up with her from the get go... Tell her its going in her "B Hole" before the night ends or she should just go home now and not waste your time. 
indifferent.gif

Turn the AC on blast. Throw on sweat pants with no boxers so she can see what time it is. When she complains about how cold it is, go sit close and wrap her up. By that time you should be Rocky Balboa.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

watch mean girls.... you get half way through and say that you are over the movie. Go to the fridge and looking into it and say damn we need more beer. Then ask her if she wants you to drop her off at her place. She should say but i thought i was staying here. Then lay game and be like well if you are lets go to the store and pick up some jimmy's. then get a !+%* ton of booze and maybe chloroform just to make your night more interesting. You get back to your pad and then say " you wanna watch the rest of mean girls" she says no then bring her to your bed room. Then you get on top and start doing the dougie, when she say no to the buttsechs hit her with the chloroform. when she wakes up the next morning she will be in the hood in some random car that you stole, then you hit her up like why you ditched me last night. She will never be the wiser.

Back
Top Bottom