NT,I slept big time. Vol. Firefox

I installed Firefox yesterday,can't believe how long I have slept on this.

Using IE and supporting Microsoft for this long, FTL.

Seems like life has become so much easier,thanks NT.

P.S. What common add-ons would you guys/gals rec.?

I like buffalo sauce personally...or if I get 'em plain, give me some Sweet Baby Ray's and Ranch, and nicely seasoned fries. Yup.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I like buffalo sauce personally...or if I get 'em plain, give me some Sweet Baby Ray's and Ranch, and nicely seasoned fries. Yup.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what?

...what chu talkin bout Willis

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude started goin off on his avy!
laugh.gif

"...give me 5 wings with extra mild sauce."

Thanks for repenting, my son! All is gravy now!

I'm not a Microsoft hater (big fan actually) but IE sucks.. Always has.. Well IE8 is much improved but still.. If IE doesn't follow standards, thenblah to them.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude started goin off on his avy!
laugh.gif

"...give me 5 wings with extra mild sauce."

laugh.gif

Xmarks is one of the best add-ons - used to be called Foxmarks.

Basically it backs up all your bookmarks online - you can also sync different computers. No hassle if you want to set up a new computer - you just install theadd-on, enter your details and it adds everything. I think the new one can do the same with passowords and everything which is cool.

roll.gif
youre a fool man!

what????
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what?
laugh.gif

But FF>>>>>>>>anything

Back
Top Bottom