NT - Identify this model

124hiyr.jpg

Not sure who she is, but I could've sworn I seen her with tattoos allx over her...guess it was a ps.

Not sure who she is, but I could've sworn I seen her with tattoos allx over her...guess it was a ps.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I saw the same thing...in the "females w/tats apprection" thread

Originally Posted by toast1985

I saw the same thing...in the "females w/tats apprection" thread

Dang they ps'd the heck outta her.. I actually like the ps version better.... minus the piercings and gauges

Dang they ps'd the heck outta her.. I actually like the ps version better.... minus the piercings and gauges

Ok thanks....I knew I wasn't trippin...I remember thinking to myself...I love the whole tattoo culture, esp. For chicks...but this.girl ruined her llife...she is way too adorable for all that.

Ok thanks....I knew I wasn't trippin...I remember thinking to myself...I love the whole tattoo culture, esp. For chicks...but this.girl ruined her llife...she is way too adorable for all that.

Back
Top Bottom