nt im getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow.....vol help

And i just found out i will only get gas and not be put to sleep. Anyone else here go through the surgery with just gas i was hoping to be put asleep. What isit like ? Do you know whats going on?

It wasn't bad at all. I didn't feel any pain during or after the surgery. They gave some Vicodin. I took some and got %+*+@$ up
laugh.gif
grin.gif
. I sold the rest to some crackhead @*$ dude for $150
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I've had all four removed over a period of time. The gas will calm your nerves. They will numb the area, yank them out, and you're good to go. The 2 Igot removed in January, I was able to eat that same night & I only had to take my pills that one day.

i got put out and it wasn't that bad. the gas and Novocain should help. see if they will let you wear an ipod or something. i def reccomend that. ididn't find the pain as bad as people had said after the procedure. i only took the pain pills for the first 2 days or so.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Be prepared for the STANK BREAF
roll.gif

roll.gif

lol word. all that food gets stuck in the holes in your mouth. your mouth is gonna taste nasty. @@%# is gonna hurt no lie.

mike houser?

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Be prepared for the STANK BREAF
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you aint lyin. I would breathe in my mom and my brother's face on purpose. They would get extra mad.
roll.gif

I got 4 pulled out all at the same time, no gas, just Novocain. I kinda just fell asleep while they were doing it cause I sleep easily. Woke up to the sound ofthe crunching bones, and the wearing off of the Novocain while the dentist will drilling my teeth.

Its not that bad though. I didn't take any pain medication, just the antibiotics.

Bad thing that happened to me was either the stitches dissolved prematurely or I broke the stitches off. But I was bleeding nonstop for like 2 hours maybe 5days after I got my wisdom teeth removed.

worst pain i evver went through. i was put to sleep luckily. the next two weeks was hell.
RIP

i just had mine out on monday. only the top 2. didn't need any vicodin or anything. got hammered last night, totally fine, no swelling at all.

it all depends where u go and how they do it. My dentist SMH screwed up FML dental school students lol.

lol @ all the man up. I know i know. im not worried about the pain i just dont thinking being up while they are digging in my gums will be pleasant but thanksfor the posts.

Originally Posted by Lil Cardiac

milkshakes and oatmeal is gonna be on your menu for a while
And Jell-O. And it really does matter how it goes, it could be good or it could be bad. Mine was probably close to bad. Was bleeding hella longand I had pain and couldn't eat anything solid for a few days.

Take all 4 out if you can. Yes you'll be in pain and not be able to chew solids for a week. But it's worth dealing with the pain all at once instead ofspreading it out. I got 1 removed one time and the other another and I regretted it. I got 2 more, but they are healthy, well atleast for now.

Back
Top Bottom