NT, I'm going on a cruise for New Years and I need your help. (Vol. I'm on a Boat)

Hey NT, Me and my boys are going on a cruise this new years on the brand new royal caribbean ship that is coming out and we got one main problem. We're 20years old and I know that they're not gonna give us any leeway in drinking or anything like that. I was wondering if any of you guys were ever in the samesituation. I was thinking of sneaking something on board from one of the islands but i think they're gonna check bags and upon boarding they probably xrayyour bags. I'm not trying to go to jail or get police dogs sent on me or anything like that, i'm just trying to have a good time with my friends. Doesanyone have any suggestions on how to get what i need on board with me or how to get some once I'm there? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. fake id
2. get drunk when the boat makes port
3. make friends on the boat so they can buy you booze
4. put vodka in your water bottle

I've heard of dudes putting it in water bottles if it clear liquor or root bear bottles if it is dark or something like that. However, I should warn youcuz I went on a Royal Carribean cruise and they're kinda strict with that stuff so be careful not to get caught.

Btw how much did the trip cost?

yes it is very difficult to get liquor back on the boat from islands. they usually take it away and let you pick it up on the last day of the cruise before youdisembark. the easiest way is to get it on at the very beginning. you have to put it in your luggage. pack vodka in water bottles or rum runner flasks.

www.rumrunnerflasks.com

Originally Posted by youngmoney

1. fake id
2. get drunk when the boat makes port
3. make friends on the boat so they can buy you booze
4. put vodka in your water bottle

I already thought of all those options and 1. wont work because they check your passport upon boarding so im not gonna have a fake passport. 4. The boatfollows TSA rules so just like airplanes they won't let you board with any large liquid bottles. Getting drunk at the port is fine for the day but at nightwe gotta be back on the ship..

they def check your bags everytime you get on board.

if you REALLY want to drink... I suggest you get a CamelBak

Let me take a moment to introduce your cruisemates:

85dhs16groupW.jpg

me, my wife and another couple went on a cruise a few years ago and we "hid" our alcohol in bottles of mouthwash.
we hid spiced rum in a listerine bottle and vodka with food coloring in the mint bottle. we used razorblades to carefully take the tamper proof plastic off thenecks of the bottle and then used double sided tape to put them back on. so they appeared to be perfectly unopened bottles of mouthwash.
worked like a charm.
luckily they didn't shake the bottles..cause of the bubbles and all.
as far as drinking on the cruise. I went on one when I was 20 and we couldn't get any alcohol to save out lives. luckily one of the cats we went with was21 so we had to have him buy us drinks all weekend while on the boat.
Royal Carribbean huh? just like HOVKid said, enjoy partying with grandma.
at least the foos will be excellent.
laugh.gif

you want to have fun and party on a cruise, gotta go Carnival.

-J-

seriously all i did was buy liquor on the island, and had the employees pour it into water bottles. buy vodka or baccardi silver. not rocket science.

ja9u93129735.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

me, my wife and another couple went on a cruise a few years ago and we "hid" our alcohol in bottles of mouthwash.
we hid spiced rum in a listerine bottle and vodka with food coloring in the mint bottle. we used razorblades to carefully take the tamper proof plastic off the necks of the bottle and then used double sided tape to put them back on. so they appeared to be perfectly unopened bottles of mouthwash.
worked like a charm.
luckily they didn't shake the bottles..cause of the bubbles and all.
as far as drinking on the cruise. I went on one when I was 20 and we couldn't get any alcohol to save out lives. luckily one of the cats we went with was 21 so we had to have him buy us drinks all weekend while on the boat.
Royal Carribbean huh? just like HOVKid said, enjoy partying with grandma.
at least the foos will be excellent.
laugh.gif

you want to have fun and party on a cruise, gotta go Carnival.

-J-

Drank on a carnival cruise by gambling.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Let me take a moment to introduce your cruisemates:

85dhs16groupW.jpg

as someone who has been on an RC...this is pretty much true
a few young ppl..but the +50 crowd is in full effect.

My mom went on a cruise awhile back, she put vodka in a mouthwash bottle, and then put food dye in it because she wasn't going to pay large sums of moneyto drink. I suppose that worked for her.

I wanna go on cruise! Thank god I'm 21 now...seems like one of the many problems I would go thru back in the day to try to drink.

Be thankful you're not old enough to buy drinks on the cruise because drinks cost a grip...

Yeah, the average age is deceased.

Should be fun if there's a crowd of you though.

There will be no drinking on board though - a fake id won't work as as I understand it you have to use your pass to buy anything - you can't pay withcash. That pass is obviously linked to your reservation and they'll know how old you are from your id that you have to show to get on and off the ship. Youknow that though.

I think they apply the same rules as airports too - so you won't be carrying anything more than 100ml on to the ship. If you have 10 bottles of mouthwashI'm sure they'll have a closer look. They could be really strict about it and not let you board - don't think that's worth the risk.

Man I went on a Carnival Cruise this summer and I don't remember all them restrictions. Hell we was
pimp.gif
on the ship and everything. Like other people said just put your liquor in asoda bottle or apple juice bottle or something like that and you'll be good. One thing that did trip me out though is the fact that we rolled our own bagsoff the ship without anybody checkin em. We coulda brought God know's what back into the States.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom