NT i'm going to San Diego...advice needed

Going to San Diego with my wife from July 4th - July 11th
Staying in downtown at the Hilton gas quarters. Never been to San Diego before...can someone tell me all the hot spots ?

If anyone can give me feedback on the following places I would great appreciate it.

Balboa Park (what is exactly at this park)
San Diego Zoo
Wild Animal Park
Sea World
USS Midway Museum
Birch Aquarium
Coronado (is this an island, whats so special about it)
La Jolla Tour (what is this?)

Thanks again.

Balboa Park - All types of museums
San Diego Zoo - Best Zoo in the country. Maybe not but its really cool.
Wild Animal Park - Havent been in awhile but its like the zoo except you ride a train around and the animals are in a big open area together.
Sea World - This is the most fun outta the list. All sorts of sea animals, shamu show, roller coaster, and water ride.
USS Midway Museum - Never benn there.
Birch Aquarium - Pretty small aquarium. Its really nice though and cheaper than going to seaworld
Coronado - Nice beach
La Jolla Tour - No idea what this is

Hit multiple beaches
In-N-Out
If you happen to go to a club/bar get bent and hit one(they're everywhere) of the 24hr mexican spots, they're all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Hit multiple beaches
In-N-Out
If you happen to go to a club/bar get bent and hit one(they're everywhere) of the 24hr mexican spots, they're all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I concur. SD Mexican food > all places outside of mexco.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Going to San Diego with my wife from July 4th - July 11th
Staying in downtown at the Hilton gas quarters. Never been to San Diego before...can someone tell me all the hot spots ?

If anyone can give me feedback on the following places I would great appreciate it.

Balboa Park - Muesems
San Diego Zoo - Probably is the best Zoo out there.
Wild Animal Park - smells like turd
Sea World - It'll be hot. Fun
USS Midway Museum - Never Been
Birch Aquarium - Small Aquarium, cool location by the beach
Coronado (is this an island, whats so special about it) - Beach and Old Ferry's landing
La Jolla Tour (what is this?) - Don't know. Unless they are talking about snorkeling?

Take advantage of the beaches and Gaslamp. Welcome to San Diego.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by eleet1

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Hit multiple beaches
In-N-Out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I concur. SD Mexican food > all places outside of mexco.

QFT and its real cheap

if you're arriving on july 4, then try to go to the last day of the san diego county fair july 5th.

lots of rides, food from all over the country, games with prizes to win, and a lot of things to buy/look at.

Hit up the gas lamp district it good because you are close walking distance so u can hit up bars clubs resturants and there is also shoes all down town

Take a walk down to sea port village nice peacefull place all together San diego is a great place I love it here and we have the best waether I'm thecountry and go to mission beach they got rides and a roller coaster there

I live in La Jolla and I have no clue what the LJ Tour is.

Make sure to head down to South San Diego, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, etc. real fun in the summer.

San Diego Zoo is pretty fun if you're with a girl.

Coronado

Gas Lamp to eat - a lot of the clubs there are wackkkkkk but a few can be fun depending on the night.

if youre looking for spot spots theres:
in downtown everything is on 5th avenue
attic
urban outfitters
street machine and other stuff
blends is somewhere else in downtown
levis store at the horton plaza
uhmm a lot of places to eat though
all in downtown

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I live in La Jolla and I have no clue what the LJ Tour is.

Make sure to head down to South San Diego, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, etc. real fun in the summer.

San Diego Zoo is pretty fun if you're with a girl.

Coronado

Gas Lamp to eat - a lot of the clubs there are wackkkkkk but a few can be fun depending on the night.
daaang la jolla? i only live in chula vista. i always wanted to explore around la jolla always hear good things about the area

you live in chula vista and never explore la jolla? the only good part of la jolla is prospect st.
if you want to eat at a taco shop in san diego there are a ton. My favorites are lolitas, JV's and pokez in downtown. if youre going to club or bar hopexpect to pay out the !$* for drinks. Pregame is always a must for drinking downtown. Like someone said check out the fair before its over. Downtown has atrolley tour and also a water bus tour. When you get to the airport go to the tourist desk and they have everything you need. Coronado is nothing special butit is an island. If you do go to coronado check out the coronado deli. Beaches arent the cleanest but theres a bunch. Ocean beach, Pacific beach, Missionbeach, La Jolla shores and so on. If you dont know how to surf take a surf lesson. Another place to eat is point loma seafoods. The zoo is a lot better thanthe wild animal park but seaworld is the best. Do the beer school at seaworld. Legoland if you guys have kids but there really isnt anything you need to see innorth county.

San Diego is the truth!!! Downtown near the convention center to be exact.
pimp.gif

Check out Ocean Beach, good boardwalk there.
And since you're in downtown, hit up Seaport Village.

Have a passive attitude....... some people don't want your business there.

I've dealt with douche bags every time I go...I think it's because the weather is so good they don't want you to stay and over populate the city.

but do check out Pacific beach & Stone brewery

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Have a passive attitude....... some people don't want your business there.

I've dealt with douche bags every time I go...I think it's because the weather is so good they don't want you to stay and over populate the city.

but do check out Pacific beach & Stone brewery
Really? Can you elaborate on that?
Usually people in SD are very friendly at least in my experiences. I've only lived there like a year though and I spend most of my time away at school so Ihaven't been there as much as I'd like.

Back
Top Bottom