NT im lonely brahs.

true foreveraloner checking in here. ex dumped me back in jan. still try talking to her but she acts like a #$*** to me now. best friend dumped me this past week. dont really have anyone to lean back on now
frown.gif
but it gives me more motivation to get my life together

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

true foreveraloner checking in here. ex dumped me back in jan. still try talking to her but she acts like a #$*** to me now. best friend dumped me this past week. dont really have anyone to lean back on now
frown.gif
damn bruh thats messed up. keep ur head up though

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

People like you are destroying this section. you guys and these girl related threads shaking my head

Threads like this have ALWAYS been apart of the general section.

frown.gif
How do you get dumped by a friend though? 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

you still have your NT family
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

frown.gif
laugh.gif
"it's not you, it's me bro" 

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

People like you are destroying this section. you guys and these girl related threads shaking my head

Threads like this have ALWAYS been apart of the general section.
This I guess some of ya alphas aint never had a female problem

frown.gif
laugh.gif

he doesnt drink/smoke, but i do. when we go out i get too drunk and talk reckless. guess he doesnt want to be around that anymore. my ex actually got really upset too when i got drunk so i think its becoming a real problem. 

frown.gif
laugh.gif

he doesnt drink/smoke, but i do. when we go out i get too drunk and talk reckless. guess he doesnt want to be around that anymore. my ex actually got really upset too when i got drunk so i think its becoming a real problem. 

So you can't handle your liquor, oh.

ughh the amount of ducktales some of you will tell is just off the charts
roll.gif

and it cracks me up how you all have the temerity to add your little innocent spin on it, as if you're in distress somehow from your "situation"

you guys are the urine checkers i was referring to.

Spoiler [+]
buncha FREAKS

frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm with them, nobody wants to be around an out of control junkie/ alcoholic...... It's your fault bra.

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by Kspar

laugh.gif
 this. 

LIES; you wouldn't feel lonely if you were smashing on the reg

you must not get none man. smashing aint nothing.
I get my fair share; you must be getting some whack P.  step your game up from the local skeeos and find some real women. 

Look at this guy...Humble Bragginton the 3rd over here.

I wish I could smash girls and be lonely at the same time...

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

ughh the amount of ducktales some of you will tell is just off the charts
roll.gif

and it cracks me up how you all have the temerity to add your little innocent spin on it, as if you're in distress somehow from your "situation"

you guys are the urine checkers i was referring to.

Spoiler [+]
buncha FREAKS
relax bro

frown.gif
laugh.gif

No sarcasm.....but you sound like a alcoholic bro. When it starts screwing up your life it's time to get help.

Back
Top Bottom