NT input needed on new car

Accord. reliable, low cost maintenance, and in my experience honda cars drive better than the other makers you listed

Just got back from a long vacation and last weekend started looking at cars, I like the kia Optimas anyone have experience with them ?

Don't buy an Altima.... My first new car was was 2001 Altima & after 28 trips back to the dealer they couldn't fix the intermittent problem of the car not starting so the great state of MD called it a lemon.

The dealer bought back the car & put me into a new 2001 Altima which also came with problems.

I sold the car to Carmax & came out way ahead & promptly bought a Honda Accord EX & never looked back. I will never ever ever buy another Nissan again...

Just got back from a long vacation and last weekend started looking at cars, I like the kia Optimas anyone have experience with them ?
I have no recent experience with Kia, so maybe their longevity and quality has gotten better.  But my wife had a Sorento about 7 years ago and that joint started falling apart after a year or so of daily driving.  I'd assume they've beefed up their quality with their increased popularity, but there's probably a reason that you're able to get so many amenities at a cheaper price than their competitors.  

Don't buy an Altima.... My first new car was was 2001 Altima & after 28 trips back to the dealer they couldn't fix the intermittent problem of the car not starting so the great state of MD called it a lemon.

The dealer bought back the car & put me into a new 2001 Altima which also came with problems.

I sold the car to Carmax & came out way ahead & promptly bought a Honda Accord EX & never looked back. I will never ever ever buy another Nissan again...

I've owned two nissans maxima and 350z neither have given me problems other than faulty 02 sensors in both. But looking to go in a different direction this time.

To me at this point it seems you just need to test drive all your options and pick one. Read reviews on edmunds or cars.com

To me at this point it seems you just need to test drive all your options and pick one. Read reviews on edmunds or cars.com

Yea this is known just trying to get feedback from the nt broskis , like to hear if they've have experience with the different choices. Final test drives and decisions will be made by the close of this weekend hopefully.

You're telling him not to buy a Altima based on your experience 12 years ago?

Finally went and purchased a car, went with da acura ilx with da tech package. S far it's really good on gas and has a real smooth ride

You're telling him not to buy a Altima based on your experience 12 years ago?

Actually know 2 people that have the newer Altima, 1 from work & a friend of an in-law. Both are having problems. The person from work was having issues with her 2013, it was the CVT transmission that needed to be replaced... A 2013!?!?! My in-law is having all sorts of electrical issues & the car's computer.

Lastly, the step father of one of my son's friend as a newer Skyline GTR. Really really nice looking too (it's amazing in person really) but at 18,000+ miles he's having problems with his timing belt... So no matter lower end or higher end, problems...

Congrats on the new car stayblessed stayblessed

I got a 2012 camry and enjoy it. I'm not big about driving fast or looks, just getting to point a to point b

Is the honda accord still best bang for your buck? I'm in the market for a new car. Price range 12,000 to 17.5k, any serious suggestions? 

Back
Top Bottom